I noticed he's actually wearing T-shirt but it's sticking to his body because of his sweaty body, was he working out?

Jin : Done eye raping me?

He said with hoarse voice and I shook my head with a cheeky smile.

YN : I don't believe in imagination, rather want it to be done practically.

I tiptoed and placed a kiss on his jaw and bite a little as well and the best part he didn't backed off , with that I just walked out of the room with a smirk cause I do know he didn't let any woman touch him so the man is desperate inside I can sense it.

JIN'S POV

I sighed heavily thinking about what the actual heck just happened?

This girl needs to be ruined.

I walked inside and pulled out my phone from the pocket and dialled my secretary's number.

Taehyung : Yes hyung!

Jin ; Hyung?

Taehyung : office hours are over so now don't be grumpy.

Jin : Whatever, I have a task for you.

Taehyung : What is it?

Jin : I want you to find all the weakness and the things that could trigger my wife.

Taehyung : Why? Are you going to protect her From all of that?

I can imagine the face with glint of tease on him on the other side of call but I'll just break his delusional mind.

Jin : No!! Not to protect but to make her face all of it.

Taehyung : WHAT??

Jin : I want it done in an hour.

Taehyung : B--

I didn't let him finish his sentence just hung up the call and threw the phone in the bed, while making my way to the bathroom .

......

YN'S POV

I was busy eating my breakfast but then saw my Greek god looking husband walking down stairs while on call with someone , I can never stop myself from admiring him, can't believe he's my husband.

He looked at me for a millisecond and my heart got onto treadmill, I wonder when he'll have the look of heart eyes for me just the way I do 24/7.

Without sparing any second glance he walked away and I just looked at walking back. I looked at the plate placed in front of me, which made me sigh heavily as I've been cooking for him but he's not even turning to the kitchen.

Let's see how long you gonna resist Mr husband because I'm going to make you head over heels for me.

Anyways I got a job to do as well so should get finished with my breakfast real quick. Can't get late.

....

A kid entered inside my cabin and I smiled a little to her with my questioning gaze.

Kid : My mother is visiting the doctor so I thought to come and meet you when I saw you getting inside.

I frowned because what must be the reason to meet me? As far I know I'm seeing this face for the first time.

YN : Do you know me?

She shook her head,

Kid : I just know one thing that you married my man.

YN : My man?