Sustained Harassment

Start from the beginning

Well, in this calm now, I adhere to a principle: "If no one eases your terror, do it yourself." and while lost in my thoughts, I discovered a village appearing in the distance, I thought reaching it wouldn't take long because the castle isn't too far, but I stayed in my place, wandering until my skin overcame the cold and became pale, my nose and fingers turning a light shade of red, most importantly, I realized my delay, more than half an hour has passed, and here I am, fuck, they will scold me.

My steps fell in silence, I expected to face anger and commotion, but I immersed myself in the details of the moment, starting with the sense of hearing that captured the enthusiastic speeches and hearty laughter, as if no one really cared or noticed my delay.

Daniela was the one preparing the cake with her sister, extremely excited, to the extent that she poured a large amount of icing, staining the walls and floors.

"What a disaster! what have I done?!" Daniela exclaimed in astonishment, and despite the chaos she created, she still smiled and laughed alongside Bela.

"I remember the moment we tried to put icing on the cake, and it ended up with a strange face, do you recall when the egg fell on the floor instead of the bowl? at least the cake was delicious in the end, even with the egg from the ground."

"And what about that time you tried to throw the nuts on the cake and hit Cassandra in the face, and she declared at that moment, 'Daniela!'"

"Those were funny memories.. now, a little crushed nuts for the perfect texture."

"Good choice."

"And a good amount of laughter will be necessary, do you think we need some musical tunes to lift the mood?"

"That sounds fun, let's finish the final touches now."

Being part of the family gives them a life filled with luxury, but it comes with the weight of responsibility and a repetitive daily routine, the luxurious castle may be a wonderful place, but over time, it can lose its charm and make life seem dull and devoid of anything new.

We live in a monotonous routine manifested in spending our days inside a huge castle, despite its vastness and diversity, the repetition of life within it over the years makes us remember every detail and corner of this place.

I started as a foolish wanderer outside when I leave, yet I discovered that I'm not alone, even though I've missed having friends.

The daughters, being sisters characterized by compassion, appear for each other in joy and sorrow, they offer their chests to ease each other's sorrows, and their shoulders serve as support for their pains, Bela, in particular, considers herself the person her sisters feel is everything to them, the friend they always wished for.

"What the hell are you thinking about?! since you entered, you've been staring at that damn piece of cake, don't let your mind strain over it, you can inject it directly into your stomach as it's not a decoration."

Once again, I found myself under a barrage of scolding from Cassandra, who suddenly appeared in front of me, it seems she enjoys putting me in embarrassing situations in front of her sisters.

"Lady Cassandra, my dearest, get your damn ass away from me, why the hell are you watching me?"

She squinted at me, and I swear if she continued to gaze at me this way for an extended period, her eyes would pop like New Year's Eve fireworks.

"Your words, you cursed tongue-bearer!"

"Watch your language, I'll watch mine, m'lady."

"You've shown unacceptable rudeness, you scoundrel!"