~49~

"She was a poetry,in the world who was learning alphabets

"She was a poetry,
in the world who
was learning alphabets.."

----------✨-----------

Y/n: report of the patient?

She asked the nurse as she wore her coat walking towards the operation theatre.

The nurse handed the the file. She opened and continued walking.

Nurse: age 25, got into an accident. Has severe injuries all over her body.

Y/n: identified the name?

Nurse: not yet. Police is looking into it.

Y/n nodded. She gave the file back to the nurse and opened the door of the operation theatre.

The name of the patient wasn't identified yet so there were no family members outside.

Y/n walked to the body lying on the bed. She eyes widen.

Y/n: Rui..

Nurse; huh? Doctor what do you mean?

Y/n: Rui that's her name

Nurse: you know her?

Y/n: we studied in the same University. Anyways, tell the name to the police and inform the family members. Let's start with the operation.

The nurse nodded and walked out. Y/n wore her gloves.

..........................

After some hours...

Jimin: hyung! hyung! hyung!

He shouted running into the living room where all BTS members were sitting. TXT had just left the house as they got home after leaving y/n in the hospital.

Yoongi: what happened, Jimin? Why are you shouting so much?

Jimin: turn on the news channel  right now!

Namjoon: why?

Jimin gulped.

Jimin: j-just so it

Looking at Jimin's expression hobi quickly took the remote and turned on the news.

"The biggest hospital in Korea, which belongs to the Kim industries is being investigated. The most famous doctor in Asia is suspected to be a murder suspect"

Tae: What the fuck!?

"You are right. Dr.Y/n, a very well known doctor in the world has murdered someone. As per our research it's confirmed that just some hours ago a patient named Rui was admitted in the hospital due to an accident. It is also being  said that Dr.Y/n murdered Ms.Rui in the operation theatre when no one was round."