𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑

En başından başla

Asher leaned in and kissed Damian deeply, his tongue exploring Damian's mouth as he pushed him further against the desk. Damian moaned into Asher's mouth, his body begging for more. Asher started to attack Damian's neck.

Asher admired his handiwork, his eyes fixed on Damian as he whispered, "Do I make you feel good?" Damian moaned softly, surrendering completely to Asher's control as he nodded. Asher then began to tease Damian, his fingers trailing over Damian's skin as he whispered, "You want me to touch you here?" Asher trailed his fingers over Damian's nipples, sending shivers through his body. Damian nodded slightly, his body begging for more. 

Asher watched in surprise as Damian suddenly stood up from the desk. Damian's eyes were fixed on Asher's as he whispered, "I want to try something."

Asher's eyebrows raised.

He watched in surprise and pleasure as Damian dropped down onto his knees before him. Damian's eyes were fixed on Asher's as he wrapped his lips around Asher's cock. Asher's body trembled with pleasure as Damian's tongue swirled around his cockhead.

Damian's touch was gentle as he took Asher's cock deep into his throat. Asher's eyes closed as he moaned softly at Damian's touch. Damian's lips moved up and down Asher's cock, sending shivers through his body.

Asher's touch was firm as he reached down and wrapped his fingers around Damian's hair. Damian's eyes locked on Asher's. Asher's body trembled with pleasure as Damian's lips moved up and down his cock.

Damian's touch was intense as he continued to suck Asher's cock.

Asher's breathing grew ragged as Damian's pace quickened, sucking harder and faster. Damian's hands gripped Asher's thighs tightly as he devoured every inch of Asher's cock.

Asher's touch was urgent as he pulled Damian's head closer to him, demanding more from the submissive man before him. Damian obeyed without hesitation, taking Asher's cock deeper into his throat.

Asher's touch was possessive as he held Damian's head in place, controlling the pace of their encounter. Damian's eyes were closed as he savored every moment, lost in the pleasure of serving Asher's every desire.

Asher's touch was dominant as he pulled Damian's head back, his cock still buried deep in Damian's throat. Damian's eyes fluttered open as he looked up at Asher, his expression one of complete surrender. Asher's body trembled with pleasure as Damian's lips moved up and down his cock, bringing him closer and closer to release.

Asher's body tensed as he reached the peak of his pleasure. He let out a deep groan as he released his cum into Damian's eager mouth. Damian swallowed every drop, his eyes locked on Asher's as he continued to suck and lick until Asher's body was spent.

Asher smirked down at him, his hand reaching out to stroke Damian's hair. He helped Damian up.

Asher's touch was firm as he turned Damian around, pressing him against the desk. Damian's eyes widened as he felt Asher's arousal pressing against his back. Asher's breath was hot against Damian's ear as he whispered, "I want you, Damian. Now."

Damian's heart raced as he felt Asher's hands sliding up his chest, undoing the buttons on his shirt. Asher's lips trailed a path down Damian's spine as he pushed Damian's pants down around his ankles. Damian moaned softly as Asher's fingers wrapped around his cock, stroking him in time with Asher's thrusts against his back.

Asher's touch was intense as he pushed Damian's hips back against his own, taking Damian fully into his body. Damian's eyes closed as he moaned softly, lost in the pleasure.

Asher's touch was rough as he gripped Damian's hips, pulling him closer with each thrust. Damian's body trembled with pleasure as Asher's cock filled him completely. Asher's breath was hot against Damian's ear as he whispered, "You feel so good." Asher's touch was loving as he held Damian close.