Seventeen!

I enter the hospital with Chibs. The rest of the lads are there checking in on Clay. I take a seat on one of the waiting room chair. I don't want to be here but I can't go round showing my hate for Clay. Instead I have to play pretend. I hear Tig blaming himself for the attack on Clay. I hate that since I think the world of Tiggy. "Anyone know if he is going to be okay?" Tig asks. I glance over at him and give him a sympathetic smile. "I'm sure he will be fine," I say. He shoots me a look wondering how I would know. "You don't know that for sure Lex," he says, standing up. I turn my attention over to Jax. "Last I heard he was in critical," Juice pipes up. I look down, before hearing the familiar foot steps of my mother's boots on the floor. I roll my eyes. I don't have time for her today. Gemma says hi to the lads and ignores me completely. I stand up from where I am sitting. "I'm going for a smoke," I tell Chibs. I walk past Gemma knocking her shoulder with mine as I do. I exit through the front doors and sit on the bench outside to have my cigarette.

Tig notices what I did to Gem. "You and Lex okay?" he asks. Gemma hated how Tig caught notice thinking I did that stunt for attention. "No, she's being a right bitch at the moment," she sighs. Tig grows concerned knowing that ain't like me at all. "Oh. Any idea why?" he asks hating it when me and Gemma fight. "No, it will be fine though I'm sure," she says hoping that it would resolve on its own. "Lets hope so. Although, I have never seen Lex like this before. So cold and angry," Tig says having a feeling that I am changing. "Nor me," Gemma says hinting that she is also seeing the change in me. It scares her since it reminds her of when I changed at the age of thirteen.

A little while later, I had been to the prison with Jax, visiting Lenny for club business. We managed to find out that Otto is acting odd and that Juice is MIA. I receive a text from Tara letting me know Gemma is finding the letters as we speak.

I rush to the storage unit, where I find her looking through the letters. "Hand them over," I say, holding my hand out. Gemma shakes her head, "No I will not." she growls refusing to do what I say. "It wasn't a question. I want to read them. I have every right to read them." I growl back. I watch as she shoves them in to her bag. Stubborn bitch. "No Lexie, you're not getting what you want all of the damn time," she says sternly. I frown hating how she is doing this. How can she be so selfish? What does she have left to hide? "Funny enough mother I don't get what I want all the damn time. I want a mother who doesn't fucking lie to her children. I want a mother who doesn't keep secrets from her children." I growl. Gemma frowns back seeing I am still going on about secrets in the family. She wishes I never found out. "Yes I know I made mistakes and I'm sorry for that," she says sternly. I hold in a laugh as she says this. "Are you? Are you though? If you were sorry you would hand over those letters to me and Jax instead of playing hide and fucking seek with them. You're not sorry. Not even in the slightest. You keep Jax in the dark any longer and I will tell him whether you like it or not. And I will turn him against you." I growl with anger in my eyes. Gemma's frown deepens hating how I told her that. "Course you will, you nasty girl," she says walking away. I smirk. Like mother like daughter if anything. "I'M ONLY LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS. DON'T EVER FORGET THAT!" I shout at her, "YOU DID THIS TO ME!" I shout even more with pain in my voice. Gemma carries on walking.

My phone begins to ring. I answer it to find out that Tig needs an escort back to the clubhouse. I climb on to my Harley and ride to where Tig is. At the location, I get more information about the situation. Niners are following us, I have no idea what the hell Tig did. I begin to shoot at the niners as did Jax and Chibs. We manage to loose them and get back to the clubhouse. I back up my Harley in to one of the spaces and turn off the engine. I confront Tig. "What the hell did you do Tiggy?" I ask. Tig looks stressed as he runs his hand through his hair. "I had to get payback for what happened to Clay," he says. The guilt creeps in. I did this to him. I made him blame himself. I never wanted this to happen. "Shit Tig," I say. Chibs and Jax look at eachother wondering if they should tell Tig the truth. I catch sight of this action and shake my head at them. I don't want Tig knowing. Not yet anyway. "We don't have time for this, we need to dig in to Clay's scheduling info and get up to speed for the Irish," I tell Jax as we head inside. "That's true," he says agreeing with me. We sit down in chapel, going through paperwork together.