Eleven!

The morning after my wedding, I go to Jax's with Elsie, they are having breakfast together with Thomas and Abel, as I walk in. "Hey," Tara says, spotting me closing the door behind myself. I place Elsie's car seat on the kitchen table, "Hi, I thought I would come over, hope you don't mind," I say. Tara smiles slightly, "It's okay with me, so what happened last night?" she asks looking from me to Jax. I look at my brother, before giving an awkward smile at Tara. "Oh, um some business that needed to happen. A bit of revenge," I say, sitting down. Elsie babbles to herself, I smile and hand her the rattle she loves to play with. "Right okay, was that revenge something to do with what happened to Jax?" Tara asks. Jax sighs, "It was, yes," he admits. Tara hated that something happened on the day that was supposed to have been a celebration. "Don't worry they got what was coming to them," I smirk, knowing we killed them last night. "Good," Tara says thinking at least that is something.

Gemma walks in to the house, seeing us all in the kitchen. She smiles slightly, only thing on her mind is the fact she found a piece of paper, that Abel was colouring on about some letters Maureen gave Jax. Obviously, she knows he hasn't read them yet, but she is determined to find them before he does. "Hi," I say seeing my mum standing there looking at us. "You come to see your grandchildren?" I ask wondering if that is why she is here. "I sure have," she says seeing all three of them were in the same room as eachother. "Elsie is making some happy noises and the boys are finishing up with breakfast, Tara said she is going to look after Elsie for me today," I tell her, whilst smiling. Gemma goes over to Elsie's car seat and coos at her, "That's nice of her," she smiles. I take a look at the time on my phone and see that I best get off to the clubhouse. "Jax we should go," I say, before kissing Elsie's head whilst she is in Gemma's arms. "Be good for auntie Tara," I smile, "Bottle is in the bag for her, she has her blanket and her cuddly bunny," I tell Tara, handing her the bag. Tara thanks me and takes the bag from me. I go to walk out the house with Jax, when our mum stops us. "I love you both so much," she tells us. I sensed something odd is going on with our mother, but I brush it off. "We love you too mum," I say.

Instead of heading to the clubhouse, which was our original location, we get redirected to an old junk yard with a beaten old car. Alvarez is there waiting for us, Clay is already there. Alvarez opens up the boot to reveal some good looking guns. "What is it you are wanting?" Clay asks. Alvarez looks at his guys before looking back at Clay. "The Cartel wants shipment every two weeks, and they want bigger guns," he tells him. Clay thinks about this for a minute, wondering if this is going to be a good idea to get in to bed with the Cartel. He nods his head, "Deal," he says as Alvarez hands us our payment. Clay and Alvarez get on to the topic of muling drugs for the Cartel. I give Jax a shocked look that this is even happening. I knew our dad would not be happy with the club getting involved with all this drugs shit. Clay shakes hands with the Cartel guy, whose name is Romeo.

The meet up ends and we go to have our club meeting at the clubhouse. I hand out the payment on the guns to each of the lads. "The Cartel wants us to move their cocaine for them, there will be a vote later to decide on it," Clay tells us. Some of the lads did not like the idea of getting involved in the drug business. He bangs the gavel on the table. I get up from my seat and leave the chapel with the rest of the lads. I walk over to the bar and sit down, sighing to myself as I do so. Chibs approaches me, "You okay?" he asks, I turn my head to stare at him, with a tired look in my eyes. "I guess, I don't know what we are getting ourselves in to," I admit, "I know the guns are fine, but drugs? My dad would never of wanted this for the club," I add. Chibs gives a half smile, also having a bad feeling about muling drugs for the Cartel. "I know he wouldn't of," he says, placing his hand on my shoulder. Clay stands in the doorway of chapel, "Lex, Jax can I have a word," he demands. I get up from my seat and wander in to chapel, where I sit at the table with Jax. Clay takes his seat at the head of the table, after closing the door behind us.