Advisor Lee frowned as she looked around at the officials in the court , Haeun smirked as she heard the whispering .

" Now what? On one side there's Advisor Lee and on the other side there's third princess "

" Looks like third princess have the power to get her things done "

" Third princess isn't someone we can offend "

Haeun smiled at Advisor Lee as she said
" You all don't need to feel pressured , I know you all are thinking of the benefit of the Kingdom , I know there are difficulties in appointing a man as the general on the battlefied . Since that's the case , let it him be the General of Capital Army "  Advisor Lee watched as the officials agreed to Haeun and she sighed looking at Yoongi " Since everyone agrees , Min Yoongi you are  appointed as the General of the Capital Army " Yoongi smiled as he looked at Haeun who winked back , Advisor Lee's  eyes met with Haeun who smirked .

' She really knows when to use the right chip and get her work done '

" I have something to report " Haeun said as she looked at Soomin who glared back at her , she nodded at Iseul who spoke " We captured the enemy general Zana , we also seized the Army provision that were stolen , it was Governor Han "

Chaewon who was standing silently until now was shocked " What ? You found it ? " Iseul looked at Chaewon as she order to bring Governor Han . The woman fell on her knees as she apologized to Advisor Lee who was glaring at her along with Chaewon .
" Tell the truth and you might Live " Haeun said and Chaewon said through gritted teeth " Hurry up and tell me who told you to do that? "

Governor looked at the scared as she turned to Soomin " It was first princess who told me to do it , that night when Crown princess stayed set up the camp , it was me who stole it " Soomin looked back with shocked as she glared " How dare you slander me? Do you have any proof ? " Chaewon glared at Soomin and kicked Governor Han " You bitch ! You dared to betray me? You will be executed  ! "

Governor Han cried as she looked at Chaewon " What do you mean? Are going back on your words? If that's the case then I refuse to sacrifice myself for you . It was Crown princess who ordered me to do this and frame the first princess , I've been working for Crown princess all along " Iseul and Haeun looked at each other shocked , Haeun mentally smacked herself .

' Shit I've been tricked '

" Wait ! Bring General Zana " Iseul said and the woman was brought in by Knights " General Zana , the Kim family token that we found in your possession , who was it given by ? " Iseul asked glaring , Zana glared at Chaewon .
" It was given to us by Crown princess Chaewon , our relation was quite good"

" Chaewon..." She turned to Soomin whi gasped as she cried looking pitiful
" You...How could you do this ? I know you never like me but just to frame me to attempted treason? " Chaewon looked at her shocked as she took steps back .
" You...You all..teamed up to frame me"
Chaewon mumbled to herself realizing the trap set up for her . Haeun was going to say something but was stopped by Scholar Yun .

" They were brought by you , if you defend Chaewon without any proof , it would be the same as accepting you knew it all " Haeun listened to her as she clenched her jaw ' Bullshit ! We got all the witnesses and evidences but they changed their words ' she looked around at everyone ' Obviously everyone knows that Chaewon is being framed but no one want to get dragged in this mess ' she looked at Soomin who smirked back .

Advisor Lee gritted her teeth as she glared the women who were accusing Chaewon ' It must be Soomin's scheme , in this situation I can only delay this matter for now and investigate it to gather evidence  '