Suddenly, a chain wrapped around me extended from the way to the river. This is the same chain of the old man from before. Before I can even think of anything, I was forcefully dragged by the chain back to the river's path. Slowly at first and as if I was snatched and pulled in the air, I came running and rolling down the cliff down to the river. I was catching my breath when I reached the edge of the river, back at it again. I looked up and saw on the other side an almost 7 feet tall black humanoid floating in the air and behind it are trade walkers standing still, twice their numbers before.

And I couldn't believe what I saw next.

It was the old man's head on the edge of a trade walkers rusty sword. I felt my soul left my body and I became paler each second. I stared and blinked my eyes a few times to confirm if I am seeing the right person.

I silently started crying when I saw the old man's body ripped into shreds by other trade walkers. I sobbed and covered my mouth from screaming. Then the 7 feet tall entity began mumbling something I can't understand. I lifted myself up when I saw it floating to my direction. I grabbed the sword nearest to me and hold it against in the air.

While waiting for the apparition moving forward, I saw a glimpse of something flashing under the dirty water of the river. Instinctively, I diagonally threw the sword to the apparition for distraction and ran and jumped in the river. The moment I jumped, I thought I saw the exact appearance of the old man standing behind one of the trade walker staring at me as I jumped in the water.

What was that?

A blink of an eye perception or a hallucination?

I didn't realize that the water was deep but my only goal that moment was to reach it with my hand. Get a hold of it. I don't care if it rejects me again. It's mine and it's destined for me.

Before I knew it I felt something pulling me off the water and I struggled extending my hand to the very weapon I am looking at. I felt the water becoming colder than before while the very last of air is about to leave my body and empty my lungs.

No.

Not yet.

I need to...

I extended my arm more acknowledging I might drown because of this and die while the water started entering my lungs.

"Aaagghhhh!!!" I screamed and wiggled, moving my legs to send me deeper into the water.

Deep.

And deeper . Until all I see was darkness.

I had a dream.

I was drowning.

There was hundreds of trade walkers. I slashed and swung something in my hand and black blood covered the whole place. All I see was red. All I felt was rage. There was disembodied voices everywhere and I can't identify any of them. I did understand it but I don't know what it was saying, I don't remember. I felt so alive and I can feel everything around me.

And the last trade walker I swung my weapon with...

Something that appears looking like the old man. But I knew he was dead. Shred into pieces.

I gasped for air with a fuzzy memory and blurred vision. I felt the fiery pain from every part of my body and suddenly, a surge of memories bombarded my mind. Memories I haven't experienced before. It was sad, terrible, and fixated.

It was not mine.

Not my memory.

But a memory of someone's past.