🩸🧡 Tainted.

Start from the beginning

I know I have those eyes, but it still steeped me out a shit ton just seeing two dots starring back at me.
" hello?." I called out with a shaky and somewhat sobbing tone, tears were still streaming down my face.
Purring.

The eyes disappeared, but there wad purring, the onky toy that can purr, catnap. My ears perked up as the eyes returned, much closer to the ground. A little taller then me. I struggled to stand up again, accidentally stepping on my injured foot and whining loudly while shreaking.
The eyes just stood there, until they started getting closer to me, there want any footsteps though. Then, he came into the light of my pendant. I could see him.
He didn't say anything, but his fur was tainted in a red color, mostly around his hands and the tip of his tail. He came up to me and held my face in his hands, a look of disbelief on his face, I cried as I hugged him.
" I've been walking for hours.. it's been so alone catnap!."
He hugged me back, but still didn't say anything.

" I missed you." He spoke.
I cried even more at the sound of his voice.
" what happened..? Where are we..?" I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. I had so many questions.
" let's get out of here."
He caressed my cheek.
" I'll tell you when we get somewhere safer.."
He started walking at a fast pace, holding my hand, I stumbled and struggled to even catch up to him. He turned around and looked at me.
" What's wrong??"
" I hurt my foot.."
His eyes widened, " I'll give you a piggy back ride."
" o- okay.." He lifted me onto his back and started walking back from where he came from. I slid my pendant around his neck, his wars made it difficult at first, but atleast he could see. I rested my head on his shoulder, he fur from his cheeks rubbing against mine. For a second I thought I could just fall asleep while he carried me, but the horror of thr situation kept me up.
I kept my arms tight around his neck, but not to tight. He held onto my legs and rested them on his hips, he seemed like I weighed nothing to him?
Finally, I saw light, he was walking so fast, so I knew it'd take me an hour to get to where we are right now. But for him it only took 20 minutes.
I felt my tail wag a bit.

When we finally reached the end, I expected him to put me down, but he didn't.

" Catnap..? Are you going to put me down.?"
" No. "
" Why?"
"I don't want to.."
Then, I recognized  the area. We were near the neighborhood!! I know the area around the vicinity of the neighborhood and daycare. This was about thr lobby to get into the neighborhood, sometimes kids would come visit our houses.
But he walked straight past it.
" wh- catnap??"
" we aren't going to the neighborhood. "
He walked me into an office looking building. There were rooms, the walls were dark oak and some rooms had green floral on the walls.
He sat me down on a bed, it looked like he had been staying in this one room, it was cozy, he painted it purple and some of his house stuff was in here. He stood infront of me, examining my body.
" how'd I get to where I woke up?"
" the prototype!" He smiled a bit, it was the first time I saw him smile this whole time.
" how long has it been since you were in that.. cell..?" I clenched my body, expecting some sort of ridiculous aenser like " a week" " a month" " a year"
" Just overnight." He sat down on the bed beside me.
" what happened, catnap?"
He looked at me.
" Your foot? How'd it get injured??" He ignored my question.
" glass.." I hesitated. He pushed me against the wall of his bed and lifted my leg to look at my foot, it wss the first time in awhile I SAW my foot aswell. It was all bloodied. The glass j stepped in was definitely nit just a few small pieces. More like genuine switchblade sizes of glass inside my foot..
He looked back up at me, worried as ever..
" how long have you had this injury?"
" 4 hours.." I looked away.
"I got it the moment I stood up after I woke up.. the moment I stepped out of a.. red circle.."
" you walked 5 miles with glass in your foot? My poor boy.." He furrowed his brows as he stood up and left the room. As he left I studied the room, there, on his nightstand, were plushies of me and him sat next to eachother. I blushed again.
He came back in and followed my eyes to the plushies.
" I found them!" He smiled.
I looked back at him.
" found them?"
" while I was looking for you."
He got on his knees again, and placed a med kit beside him on the floor.
" painkillers or be asleep while I do this?"
" do what.??"
He stared at me blankly.
" take the glass out of your foot?? You can't just leave it in there."
" right.."
" soo? "
" I'd rather be alseep I guess.. but how would we do that.. I can't just sleep on command. "
" you can when your around me. " Red smoke exited his mouth and the moment i breathed it in I felt tired.
Everything when black again..

☆* Catnap.*☆

I saw his eyes close slowly as he thumped against the wall, then I started taking the glass out of his foot. Blood dripped all over my knees as I took the pieces out. After I finished I bandaged his foot and lifted him to put his head on the pillow and tucked him in. I watched him for a bit, standing over him. He looks so beautiful.  Even when he has blood on his face and dirt filled fur. He's beautiful.
I then left the room and entered the neighborhood.  It was a reck, just the way I left it. Every one of the critters bodies laid sprawled out in lawns and sidewalks. My tail dragging in the blood piles, jesus. My fur was soaked in blood. Did dogday see me like this? I hope he's not scared of me. I walked up his house, and opened the door. Everything was clean and pristine, I made sure no one touched his house while I made reck of the neighborhood, I almost didn't walk to enter and drawg my blood soaked tail across the floor, but I knew he'd want some of his things.
I grabbed everything from his thst was his favorites, blankets, collars, pillows, art supplies, ext. I carried it all the way back into the room we were staying in.
The prototype recommended we stayed in the old office building, in the master bedroom. There was a bathroom attached inside, so realistically.. doggy didn't have a reason to leave this room.
I locked the door and set the bag of stuff near the bed, I took out a blanket and laid it over him, I then glanced at rhe bathroom and started a shower.

*☆ dogday☆*
I woke up to the shower running, the bathroom door was open and steam started flooding the room, I looked to see catnap taking off his collar and pendant, alone with the gold rings around his tail. He looked up and noticed me.
" You're awake! " he smiled and walked towards me, I sat up and rubbed my head. He slid his hand on my cheek and kissed my forehead.
" What are you doing..?"
" I'm about to shower silly. "
I looked him up and down, taking note of the blood that covered him.
" Is that your own blood..? Are you okay?"
He starred at me for a split second.
" I'm okay. Don't worry about me!" He smiled. He walked away and closed the door to the bathroom. I looked down and saw bunches of my stuff in a big bag near the bed. I pulled the blankets off me and sat on the edge of the bed with my feet touching the floor.
I took out everything individually, smiling.
One of the things he got me was my mirror, it was in the shape of a sun! My pupils dilated as I saw myself in the mirror.
God.  I'm filthy. (I guess he looks like the image attached at the beginning of the story at the top )
I figured I'd shower after catnap.