Raagvi : Fuck!! Don't tell he's that same arrogant grumpy man?

You nod while taking another sip from coke can.

Raagvi : So he's still your crush?

YN : Crush? I'm freaking in love with him or maybe obsessed.

Raagvi : I believe the later part.

You rolled your eyes,

YN : Believe whatever you want but now no one change the fact I'm his wife and he's my husband.

You say while admiring the ring in your finger.

Nurse : Miss Min you're as---

YN : Mrs Kim dear.

She nods and continued,

Nurse : Mrs Kim you're asked to come in the director's office.

You stood up while fixing your white coat .

YN : Okay I'm coming!!

You walked to the director's office and knocked at his door after hearing the permission to get you stepped inside the office and bowed to the director.

Director : Congratulations on your wedding YN!!

You have him smile ,

YN : Thank you.

He nods,

Director : Kim corporation does blood donation campaign every year so I want you to lead it this year.

Your eyes widened and heart skipped the beat hearing Kim corporation.

YN : S-sir I think you should give this to some responsible as well as experienced person.

Director : You're responsible and one of the best practising doctor in the hospital so I guess you should take the team and visit the campaign.

(YN in her mind : Perfect!! This is what I actually wanted)

YN : Bu--

Director : No buts just go and get ready your team with your senior Doctor byun.

You bowed to him and the moment you turned smirk appeared on your lips,

YN : Let's meet Mr husband.

You mumbled under your breath only audible to yourself. You saw baekhyun already standing with nurses and he turned to you when he saw you walking out of the office.

Baekhyun ; So are you ready for the campaign?

YN : Don't know about the campaign but surely for the one who's helding it .

You said and just walked away to fetch your bag.

YN'S POV -

We reached the location of the campaign and I looked at the place which had blocks made by tents and there are few famous hospital names listed on the board in respective tents.

My gaze landed on our hospital's name and we all walked to set up the required tools.

I traveled my gaze around to spot the man for whom I'm actually here but he's nowhere to be seen. Sighing to myself I thought to focus on my work.

Taehyung : Hope you guys are not facing any problem!!

I heard a deep yet soft voice from behind turning I found a man in suit looking so fine standing with his tab in one hand and the other one actually placed at his back which is actually hot of him but not more than my husband.