Part 11

Cory suddenly remembered something about the orientation.

'After the capture of the scp. The place of land belong to the foundation. It'll become a restricted area that no humans can't go in.

"The scp foundation will take care of that."

"What do you mean?"

"If you come with us, no humans will come with you. It'll be protected by us."

Bigfoot thought about it for a moment.

"I will come with you. But you promise it will be protected."

"I promise."

At that time, the others started to wake up. They were in a helicopter with bigfoot. Their mouths dropped. And they all passed out. Back at the scp foundation. Cory said that bigfoot agreed to come. They were all surprised. The door opened. It was Alice and a new guy.

"Everyone. I like you to meet Mario."

"Sorry to be late for the orientation."

"It's fine."

Alice left the room.

Alice POV

I hope my son had a great day capturing an scp.

Alice heard a voice.

Soon my beloved. You just have to wait a little longer.

Cory's POV

I just heard a voice again. I was still puzzled about the voice. It just said "when." Then I welcomed our late teammate.

"Hi, my name is Cory. This is Cooper, Iris, crystal and Ruby."

"My name is Mario."

He looked very nervous and had really wild black hair.

"It's okay if your nervous."

End POV

A week after they meet. They got along pretty well. It was kind of hard for Cory and Iris to not use their powers. There were a few close calls of Cory teleporting and and Iris plate powers. But sooner or later, they got the hand of it. Crystal and Iris were walking down the halls. They stumbled into Ruby and Cooper. Cooper bumped into Ruby and she was blushing.

"Sorry, rudy."

As they got up, crystal and Iris were peaking. They made a goofy cat-like smile. Ruby and Cooper walked away.

"Ship! Definitely a ship."

They were squealing in excitement. The next day, they went to follow the ship.

"Should it be ruper or cooby?"

"I like Ruper the best."

"How is it going guys."

Crystal and Iris screamed.

"Can you drop it for a while."

"Never! Ruper must live! And we won't stop until it does!"

They both ran away. Cory and Mario were standing there. Looking at Iris and Crystal like they were crazy people. When it was lunch time. Cory and Iris were introduced to coffee.

"Dude. Your serious?"

"You never drank coffee."

"Yes."

It was probably cause they weren't allowed when they were kids.

"It's the best thing in the world."

The team gave Iris and Cory two cups of coffee. They both drank it at the same time. Then it was rainbows and cupcakes. They ran around the break room. Iris began to do back flips off the tables. While Cory was never to be seen.

"This may have been why they were never allowed to drink coffee."

"Yeah."