Part 6

This is the author. Who here is a Parasyte fan here🖐️.

"They are going back because he is not alive."

"Can I go down there?"

"Sorry Cory, but no. But we can eat the chocolate here where it's safe."

Cory was very happy. Cory and Dr. Patience sat there eating chocolate. Cory had a sugar rush again. Cory was bouncing off of the walls. When it was over, Dr. Patience took Cory back to his room. He put Cory on his bed. And put scp-999 next to him.

Cory wook up with some chocolate on his fingers. He licked them off. When he turned around he saw scp-999. Cory played with scp-999. But then he felt weird. He could hardly move. When he touched his hand.

They felt soft and delicate ike porcelain. It reminded him of Annabelle. Then his body felt squishy. Corys body turned yellow. He looked like scp-999. Scp-999 was happy that his new friend was just like him. Cory bounced off every wall.

Then Cory and scp-999 went out to meet some class-d guys. They were out in the hall lined up. One of them was having a bad day. He looked all sad. Cory sat next to him. The class-d looked down.

"Your so cute and squishy. Your not going to hurt me are you?"

Cory shook his head no.

"Good."

The class-d put Cory on the head and said goodbye. Cory found out he can take some of the scp's powers. He was happy to make someone happy. Cory transformed back to his old self. Cory and scp-999 went to Iris room. When Cory opened the door , Iris was coughing.

"Hi, Cory."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just sick."

There were crumpled up tissues on the bed and floor. Iris was resting on the bed.

"I can go get a doctor to check you out."

"How do you know if there is a doctor here?"

"I heard the guards say there is a doctor with a mask. I'll go get him. Scp-999 stay here."

Cory walked through the foundation till he looked at the information in a containment unit.

"Oh, he's here."

Cory teleported inside. There were strange instructions inside. Then Cory saw the doctor next to an operating table.

"Hello, are you a doctor?"

"Why yes, I am."

"I am a plague doctor."

"Can you help me friend? She's sick."

"Of course, I'll help your friend. Let me go get my things."

The plague doctor got his things.

"I'm ready.'

"Her room is very far away. I'll teleport us there."

Cory held the plague doctors hand.

In a flash, they were in Iris room.

"Woah, that was quick. Where's the patient?"

"Over here."

Cory watched the plague doctor do his stuff. After the plague doctor gave Iris medicine.

"Your friend here will be fine by tomorrow."

"Thank you doctor. I'll teleport you back to your room."

"I must say, boy. You are special."

"Thank you, Good bye."