Part 2

"Or your parents were scp's."

"Now we need to do an experiment on you. Come in scp."

A girl came the room. She has light blue hair with blue eyes. "Do you want to play tag and have a staring contest", said the girl.

"Sure", said Cory.

The small children played while the scientist were scribbling down notes. Cory and the little girl were tired. They laid down next to each other and went to sleep. Cory opened his eyes and saw a guard picking him up. And heading to a small bedroom.

Cory desperately wants to sleep after all he had been through. Then a feeling came over Cory. And he was in bed right away. Cory thought how the guard get here so fast. The bedroom was way too far.

Cory thought it must have been an illusion. He was laying in bed. So tired, he didn't hear the guard talking to the scientists.

The next day, Cory explored his room. There were toys in one corner of the room and a book shelf in the other corner. He played with the toys. Cory heard voices in his room but when he turned around. No one was there. Only a guard talking to another guard.

They were talking about him. And say all scp's are monsters. Cory felt bad because he is a monster.

Cory wanted to see what he looked like. He found a mirror in the room. Cory got up and looked at himself. Corys face was a camera. The lens were human like eyes with his normal blue eye color. His blond hair was covering at one side of his face.

Then a man called his name.

"Cory, I'm here to interview you."

The man was wearing all black. Cory and the man sat on the bed.

"Okay, first question, do you know your powers or abilities."

"I don't know if I have any. "

"Second question, do you know if your parents are scp's. I know my mom isn't an scp. But I don't know anything about my dad. He went missing after I was born."

"Okay. We're done here. Bye and have a good day."

Later that day, Cory wanted to go outside. But the people there said no. Cory learns that there are other scp's. Cory wondered how they got here.

Cory then learns what his abilities are.

He heard screams outside his room. There were gunshots and screams. Cory wanted to see what was happening outside. He broke the window and escaped. Cory saw an scp.

It had a big head and it looked like a peanut. It was attacking the guards. It was moving fast. The scp went straight towards Cory. Cory's eye lens turns red. The scp stops in it's tracks.

"GO, AWAY!

The creature responded. It went towards the cell. Cory locked it. Cory would be in trouble if the guards found out he escaped from his room. Then all of a sudden, he was back in his room.