꧁𝟓꧂

After a while of walking Brenda sat down and rolled up her trouser leg, showing a bite as she wrapped a bandage around it.

"B..." Olivia spoke.

"Yeah yeah, I know O." She replied, sadness in her voice. She lifted herself off the ground with a slight grunt and walked through a opening in a fence. Olivia and Thomas followed behind her, keeping close but not too close.

As they trod down the streets they tried to act normal, as if they were meant to be there. Thomas tried to not stare at all the homeless people and everyone just trying to survive, but failed miserably.

"Staring's not nice you know," Liv whispered to him with a smirk on her face, drawing his attention on her instead of everyone else around them.

He turned his head to look at her and smiled, "you must have been staring at me to notice."

"I was not!" She replied, flustered. She was only trying to help him, so no one got the wrong idea and tried to hurt him.

"Sure you weren't. Secrets safe with me Olive." He smirked, winking at her.

"Oh shut up Tomato." She was very obviously blushing, but she had still tried to hide it anyways.

"I think you're the tomato right now Liv."

"Oh shut it." She nudged him playfully.

After some more walking they got to 'Zone A'. There was a massive white building with lights hanging off it and sheets hanging off the balconies.

As they walked over an older blonde lady walked behind them and interrupted Thomas when he asked if it's the right place. "You here for the party?" She questioned, walking closer to them.

"Uh, no. We're looking for Marcus, this is the place isn't it?" Brenda answered, trying to seem like she wasn't scared.

"This is my place." A new voice spoke. It was a man with blonde hair replied. He was not looking his best, that was for sure.

The trio walked over to him, the blonde following close behind. "Are you Marcus?" Thomas asked.

"Marcus, doesn't live here anymore." He answered, his voice wavering slightly.

"Do you know where we can find him?" Olivia questioned.

"Sure, he's over in Zone B."

"Okay. What's Zone B?" The boy threw back.

"It's where they burn the bodies." The blonde mumbled in his ear, stroking his shoulders as she walked to stand next to the strange man.

After a few moments of silence Thomas spoke up, "okay, look, has anyone else been by here, looking for him? Group of kids around our age? They had a girl with them."

Why did he have to mention the girl? She wasn't the only girl in the group there, Aurora was with them too. Unless when he waited a few moments before following her and Brenda he saw something? Was Rory dead?

She inhaled and exhaled before she realised Thomas and the man had still been talking.

When she zoned in she had heard the man say "I think they might be inside. Here." And pulled something out his jacket.

It was a flask. Well if they're inside she would do anything to make sure Aurora was okay.

"Drink this." The man said in a weird tone.

"What is it?" Thomas questioned.

"The price of admission."

The three gave each other skeptical looks before the man shouted for them to drink it. Olivia swiped it from his hands and downed some, and didn't give him any reaction.

The man gave her a slight smile before he turned to the other two. They looked at her slightly shocked, before Brenda took it and drank some and gasped for air after her drink.

He only chuckled in response, before looking at Thomas. "Your turn."

Hesitantly, he put it up to his mouth and started drinking it, before the blond tilted it up making him drink even more. The man chuckled before grabbing Olivia and Thomas' shoulders, "All right. You three enjoy the party."

He then pushed them through where tow tarps join sending them into the party.

When they got in they saw many people dressed in quite revealing clothes, acting weirdly.

"Maybe we should split up." Brenda suggested, and the other two just nodded in response.

"Yeah, see if we can find the others." Liv continued. "Don't drink anything else." Was the last thing she said before walking away from them, to try find the others.

As she moved through the crowds her vision was getting blurry and she was feeing a way she hadn't for quite a while. She looked around, everything blurring then going clear, but she could still see some of the stuff going on.

She looked over at girls dancing weirdly and then crank fights. Quickly, she realised this wasn't a normal party, this was for people who were turning into them.

Whipping her head around she thought she saw Auroras hair. "Rory?" She called out, hoping she could hear her. She repeated it a few times before the girl she had thought was Aurora just disappeared into thin air.

They got drugged. She knew it, but had only just put the pieces together.

Scanning the area, she turned around in all ways, hoping to catch a glimpse of either of her friends. But when she did she wished she hadn't looked.

As she squinted her eyes to check if it was them, she realised they were standing closer than two friends would normally stand.

She saw B put her hands around his neck as she talked up to him as they spoke softly.

She had gasped when she saw Brenda pull the boy in for a kiss.

The funny thing is he kissed back.

She didn't have feelings for Thomas. No way. Brenda could have him for all she cared. Well, she didn't care, not anymore at least.

Stumbling, she walked away. She didn't want to speak to them right now, just wanted a moment to process it.

She started seeing visions. It's just the drugs. She had tried telling herself.

But that was all ignored when she had one of Rory, but it wasn't just that, she was a crank. She speedily moved her head and started walking faster to try stop these visions, but in the end it was no use.

She could've ignored the hallucinations, but when she got one of her brother she couldn't take it. He was stood there, his height towering over her 5'5 self.

She whispered his name before he had faded away, making the tears that had welled in her eyes once she had seen the kiss between her two friends fall immediately.

She stumbled around before her body pulled itself to the ground, her vision fading.

She had only caught a slight vision of someone running toward her when it all faded out and her body went limp, her eyes softly fluttering before closing shut, leaving the identity of whoever ran over to her unknown.

A/N

This might be crappy but we move 💪💪

I've got a week off so hopefully i'll be writing better and some more!!

Hope yuse liked it 💗
Don't be a silent reader please 🙏

𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐬, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐦 𝐞𝐬𝐭.- 𝐓𝐌𝐑, 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐱 𝐎𝐂¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें