Chapter 6 🥀🥀

Author's Pov:

Kook:"woah woah be careful butterfly....or are you planning to fall....

"In love with me....."

Kook said chuckling while pulling tae close to his chest who blushed furiously.....

Tae:"i-its not i was j-just...i wasn't l-looking..."he said stuttering while his cheeks got deep red......

Tae blushed furiously and try to pull away but kook didnt have any plan to leave him so he grab his waist more tightly and pull him more closer making tae eyes widen in shock.....

Kook:"Oh so you dont wanna fell in love with me??..."he asked with fake saddness pouting making tae eyes widen and he looked at kook in panic...

Tae:"No no its not like that..."he said panic making kooo chuckled...

Kook:"so you indeed wanna fell in love with me hmm butterfly....."he said smirking making tae flustered and he push him away and start walking...

Tae:"shut up you coconut stop teasing me..."he said blushing and kook ran behind him and hugged him tightly making tae gapsed....

Kook:"im sorryy butterfly please dont be mad..."he said snuggling more into tae's neck who was red like a ripped tomato and whispered a small "ok" making kook smile who softly kiss tae's neck and pulled away making tae whimpered cutely and kook chuckled.....

Kook held tae's hand tightly and started walking and tae smiled shyly looking at their hands that fitted perfectly with each other....

After walking for a few minutes they reached where his car was parked and kook opened the door and pulled out something and gave to tae who smiled widely and jumped in excitement....

Tae:"i-its soo beautiful...thank you....from where did you get them always....."he said and looked at kook with sparkling doe eyes and hugged him tightly who chuckled and wrapped his hands tightly around his petite frame making tae sighed in his warm embrace.....

Kook:"hmm that's a secrect....and i dont want a thank you...i want something else butterfly i did work hard to bring them so i deserves an reward...."he said pulling away from the hug making tae confused....

Tae:"what you want???...."he asked and kook smiled while lean closer to tae's face showing him his right cheek who blushed and stood on his tippy toes wrapping his tiny arms around his neck and kissed him on his cheek making kook sighed in blisss...

Kook:"ahhh his lips are soo soft and pillowyyy...God how will they feel on my lips..."he was lost in bliss just by a small kiss a dreamy smile on his face making tae giggled at his silly behaviour....and kook snapped out of his thoughts listening to the melodious sound...and kiss tae's forehead lovingly who have a shy smile on his face feeling all giddy and mushy by his gesture....