Chapter 3 🥀🥀

(WARNING⚠️: mature content, somnophilia ahead, if someone have problem they can skip...)
-
-
-

The shadow was sucking the inner thighs hardly closing his eyes totally lost in the pleasure....licking them egarly groaning in between tae's thighs making tae thighs tremble...he started biting closer to his kitty making tae jolt at the action....he gripped his thighs tightly in his rough palm spreading then apart when tae tries to close them....

His other hand went inside tae's top caressing the tiny waist kneading it softly...and groan feeling the smooth baby skin of tae who was softly mewling in his sleep squirming at the rough yet gentle touches of the shadow....

The shadow pulled away from tae's inner thighs after marking them till his heart content....

He lift tae's top a little exposing his milky smooth waist and his mouth watered at the sight seeing the tiny smooth waist and smol belly button....

He leaned down and latched his lips on the expose skin kissing it sensually licking around his belly button making tae gasp....he pulled his tongue out and dipped it inside his belly button making tae jolt in pleasure moaning a little loudly now...

the shadow smirks at the reaction and started thursting his tongue more deep inside sucking on the belly buttons harshly pulling tae more close...tae's toes curled in pleasure and he clutch on the blanket tightly mewling loudly in his sleep...

The shadow was busy devouring his waist gripping his waist tightly thursting his tongue hardly inside his belly button groaning in pleasure....

The shadow was in bliss totally lost in tae's beauty...and his heavenly moans were doing wonders to him...

He pulled away and looked at tae...his forehead was sweaty lips parted a little...legs spread apart shivering slighty....chest heaving up and down by hard breathing....

He looked at tae's chest and bite his lips...he slowly pulled tae's top up till his heavenly mounds get expose for the shadow....tae whine in the sleep feeling cold as his nipple perked up getting expose to the cold wind...

The shadow got hypnotised by the sight...he grabs the boobs in his hand growling.... feeling the softness of them making tae whimpered...he squeeze the boobs hardly stuffing his face in them groaning in desperation rubbing his face aggressively in the soft milky mounds....

He inhaled tae's sweet scent snuggling more into the big mounds...he gently lick tae's cleavage making his breath hitched....the shadow was loving tae's every reaction....he squeeze the boobs and looked at the perky numbs...he smirked and pinch them teasingly  making tae moan loudly trembling by the sweet pain and pleasure...

The shadow again held the buds in his fingers and started to flick the numbs by his finger making tae arch his back his toes curls a frown decorating his face moaning loudly...

He was nosing on tae's neck inhaling his sweet scent while pinching and rubbing his perky smol numbs teasingly pulling them a little and then leaving then seeing how the boobs bounce at that...

He started to give wet open mouth kisses on tae's neck and shoulder sucking on his sweet spot while squeezeing his boobs hardly making tae release series of heavenly moan from his lucious lips....tae was squirming under the shadow moaning and whimpering by the hard sucking on his sensitive neck turning his head to the side unknowingly giving more space to shadow to devour him....

The shadow trailed his kisses to tae's jaw licking the jaw sensually sucking it slightly making tae whimpers gasping for air...tears of pleasure rolling dow from his close eyes...the shadow licks tae's tear kissing his close eyes gently nosing his cheeks...