Chapter 11🥀🥀

Author's Pov:

???:"its okay butterfly calm down....shh my love its okayy im here calm down.....now now my love you're so good for me yeah....always let me do whatever i want....always take everything i gave like a good boy you are....my beautiful butterfly.....i didnt had any plan to do anything today i just came to cuddle with you but how can i control myself when you prepared yourself like a fallen angel looking like a sin for a devil like me to commit and urging me to devore you hmm....

you're too tempting to resist my love that i can't hold myself back whenever i see you...i just wanted to eat you fully to cherish each and every part of your body and worship it....i really wanted to devore you fully again n again and i can do that for hours without a single break but here my sensitive lil butterfly is so fragile like a glass doll can't handle it hmm......you already become a beautiful mess just by my fingers and tongue....im afraid what gonna happen when you will get the main thing....thats why i prepared you in your sleep so when the main thing comes you wont feel much pain yeah...

And now you're finally prepared for the main thing.....so let's get it.....shoul i gave you it all today?? Or should i spare you hmm"

He whispered in his deep voice near tae's ear nosing his cheek sensually making tae whimpered softly his body was trembling slightly in his arms making the shadow chuckled...his baby is so fragile and senstive.....

???:"well i will spare you today as you are already to wrecked to handle anything more and i don't want you to be more tired in the morning as i have so many things to tell you and for that you have to be energetic...and i have all the time to devour you so rest for now my love.....also its going to be morning soon as well so i have to go now butterfly see you tomorrow....."

He said and kissed tae's forehead and was about to get up but halt when tae clutched his shirt tightly not ready to let go while tears started to leave his close eyes and a sob left his lips making his heart clench seeing his little love crying like that.....he know tae is awake just couldn't able to open his eyes because he didnt let him.... he dont want him to see his cursed form.....his heart hurts seeing his love crying holding onto him tightly like he will gonna disappear into thin air... that he will soon but still......he know tae is scared and dont want to be alone he can feel his fear.....so he again layed down beside tae and hugged his trembling body tightly.....

???:"shhh butterfly no need to be scared....there isnt anything to be scared anymore....im here with you alright....don't worry just sleep i will not leave okay....im here right beside you my love....just sleep my baby butterfly...."he whispered gently in his ear while caressing his back softly.....

He was whispering sweet nothing in tae's ear to make him calm who's heart was thumbing loudly in his chest because of fear....fear of losing him again....fear of not seeing him ever again....he was scared to let go...what if he woke up and it was all a dream?? What if he never able to see him again??? What if the time ends sooner than he has expected?? What if he failed??? failed to save him??? He whimpered at this thought hugging him more tightly....

Tae dont wanna live without him not when he know what had happened thousand years before....he dont wanna repeat anything again that had happened years ago....and when the shadow said he's going fear completely wash over tae....resulting him to cry hard and the shadow clearly sensed his fear and what he's feeling and what's going on in his mind.......

The shadow pulled him more close towards his chest hiding him completely in his bulky arms making tae sighed who snuggled more into his cold embrace sniffling....the cold embrace feeling so much comfortable and protected to him that he dont wanna let go of it ever and stayed like this forever....the shadow started to caresses his hair softly making him sleepy again and he slowly went to dreamland but before it he heard something.....