Chapter 8🥀🥀

Tae:"who's the prince and what's the story??? Can you tell me what had happened there and why that place is haunted???..."he asked and his grandma can sense the desperation in his voice and nodded....

Grandma:"approximately 1000 years back....there wasn't any villages here....instead it was all a huge kingdom...."Paragon Kingdom" including our village and 9 other villages....but the kingdom was not at all happy...as there lives a ruthless king who was so cruel ....he didnt had any children and for that he married many times...and whenever his wife couldnt able to give him a child he killed them brutally....and marry someone else...

And this saga goes on like that....then once he went to a forest for a hunt where he met a witch not a simple witch but a very strong and powerful demon witch....she lives alone in the forest and had no one....the witch was soo beautiful.....so the king trap her in his love and marry her...and took her to his palace.....she started to live in the palace with the king and both get married.... after 1 and a half year of marriage they blessed with a baby boy....everyone in the kingdom was so happy so as the king that now he have a heir...

But witch was not happy...because she knows what her son can do in the future she saw it all...she knows what future her son's hold...and that scared her but she didnt said anything to the king or anyone...because she dont wanna risk his son's life....not yet....

When the prince started to grow the king sense something unsual ....the prince was different than the other kids he was not like a normal kid his growth was faster then  any normal kid.....the prince was so kind and soft hearted....everyone adores him love him dearly....but the prince wasnt an ordinary child he was special so special....

The king asked his wife about their son but she didnt said anything....king knows something is wrong so he told his right hand to find a wizard or a fortune teller and bring them to him as soon as possible without his wife knowing....

After somedays the soldier bring an old man who was so good in telling the future...the king called the prince and asked the fortune teller to tell him about his son's future...

When the old man saw the prince he got shocked and scared...he started sweating and looked at the king in horror...The old man didnt said anything and just tell the king to send the prince away...

The king asked him what happend and why he send the prince away and the man said

The prince is not an ordinary kid...he's not mortal like them...he's an immortal demon who have so many magical powers and in future he will be the king but not of this kingdom but the king of hell and will rule over it....he can destroy anything and everything in the blink of his eyes...but maybe he dont know about his powers yet but he will soon and if we dont put a hold on his powers or train him to control them than he can kill us all in the snap of his finger.......

But the kind didnt cares about it and thought  to use the prince for his own will...he thought that the prince can bring him more wealth and power....and for that he will make him marry the princess of utopia kingdom and later the prince will become the king of that kingdom and he will snatch it from prince so he will got the chance to rule over all seven kingdoms....the man tried to stopped him but the king didnt listen....

The queen came to know about it as she was a witch and put a spell on her son's powers so no one can use her son's powers till he become old enough to use them on his own properly as she dont want anyone to use his son for their own use....and when king came to know about it he become so angry.....