Leu " there a meeting about to be held and you all have been asked to attend mostly you my nephew and y/n" the group soon looked confused but soon followed after leu as he lead the group towards, Tipa and veo big home. They were small standing outside.

Neteyam " I have feeling this is not going to be good"

Y/n " I think you are right brother"

Leu " I have brought the children like asked father"

Veo " thank you my son children please step ahead you are all free to take a sit if you wish"

Yaimi " grandpa why has this meeting have been called"

Veo " it seems like Jake sully wishes to address something to everyone and you children are involved and have been asked to come" soon jake sully had step forward as he was looking at everyone you had a bad feeling about the whole situation.

Jake " thank you I have called this meeting for every important reason that needs to be addressed"

Tipa " what the reason tell us jake sully"

Jake " yesterday I went by home where my daughter is stay with your daughter and her mate to see her alone, with your son unsupervised"

Lo'ak " really he called a meeting of this"

Neteyam " to dad what he saw last night was very inappropriate"

Ziuo " so you called us all here because you saw my son alone with y/n "

Jake " yes when I and my son arrived at the house I thought she was alone until he stepped out acting like it was nothing" the words of the meeting had soon gained the attention of many other around as everyone was trying to see what was happening.

Reu " it seems like anything that involves my son and y/n seem to bother you and neytiri"

Neytiri " we are just here to speak about you son behavior toward our daughter that need to be corrected by his parents or grandparents seeing that you both have failed him"

Reu " neytiri I swear ..."

Ziuo " no it not worth it"

Jake " we are here to tell you all that you need to run your home better as having your son having this type of connection with our daughter is not proper and going against our family" Soon fits of laughter had interrupted getting Jake attention as Ziuo was scoffing at him and there was laughter as well from other.

Ziuo " you are very much a fool acting like you have been there for your daughter when you haven't ... once again this clan and other clans here go differently then yours"

Jake " I'm just trying to be a parent to my daughter i thank you and Reu help on raising her but it time for her to come live with her family, we can take her into our home now she has spend all her time in your home"

Veo " that not my daughter and Ziuo home"

Neytiri " then who those the home belong to"

Y/n " it my home and I have the rights to say who can and who can't stay with me in my own home, that I maintain for a while now" jake and neytiri looked at their daughter shocked as she said those words towards them, they really couldn't believe what was being said right now.

Jake " no you are a child not an adult yet you should be living under someone supervision not alone, you should come live with us"

Y/n " under who rules my olo'eythan and tshaik rules or your rules"

Jake " my rules young lady you are my daughter and how you are living your life is bring shame to the family name, and the clan as well once again bring shame and disappointment.... Living a life that have everyone around gossiping do you know how they looks on us how they bring down the sully family name"

Y/n " I was never a sully remembered you casted me out to make the others behind you happy with you, and you and your mate did that casting a baby and not seeing her for many years ... I was never seen a sully by you or anyone else here... after all this time you still think low of me jake sully no wonder toruk Makto hasn't been seen by you or riden you have disagreed yourself to him and the great mother as well"

Neytiri " watch you tone young lady if life haven't become like that then we will be living our old lives happy and safe, in our clan and village raising our kids with love and care"

Y/n " everyone will bene better off if I stayed gone and all of you happy" You soon shake you head frustrated about the whole situation you soon turned around and started walking away from Jake and neytiri.

Y/n " one more thing before I leave you two to finish this meeting where you have been disrespecting everyone"

Jake " yes"

Y/n " I wonder what uncle Tommy will have to say to you if he was here right now or spoke through the great mother ... he will be sad to see what you have become sir maybe you are the one that has forgot what life was like and what it means to be a sully"

Neytiri " that not fair"

Y/n " neytiri you hold my grandfather bow he told you to protect the people you have done that but Laos haven't as well, you could protect you own daughter ... so when you hold that bow remember what his words were ... I'm sorry everyone for my outburst but I will be taking me leave for the rest of day if anyone need me you can come to my home" you soon storm off as everyone made room for you to walk.

Jake " y/n come back" jake was about to follow after you but he was son stopped when a spear and been plundered inot the ground.

Yaimi " you will not take another step toward her stay away both of you"

Jake " young man you will move and let me follow my daughter"

Yaimi " no"

Ziuo " son back off I will deal with him go after y/n check on her"

Yaimi " yes sir come on guys you all can come as well"

Jake " kids no"

Neteyam " no we are going after our sister sir" neteyam and soon took off with Yaimi along with everyone else all expect Lo'ak.

Lo'ak " congratulations sir and ma'am maybe if you keep this up you will have your perfect life ... without any of you children" Lo'ak didn't say anything else as he soon took off after the group to check up on you, jake and neytiri felt all eyes on them. Silence was all that was present along with judgement and hate right now it seems like Jake and neytir have done something where there no going back and might of sealed the faith of everyone as well.