Chapter 19

Today the sully family was going to do something as a family and taking a break, from all the drama that has been unfolded since the start of this gathering.Two parents had finally worked up the nerve to speak with the daughter and maybe in hopes of building a relationship with her, after years of abandonment from their part. Jake and neytiri could see how much their daughter had grown over the years, and become her own person over the year since they last her when she was a baby. As they has watvedh their kids along with spider and tonowari kids form a relationship with her, they knew they didn't have that much of a relationship with her or connection with her as well.

Y/n " ummm" you were half awake when you step out of hut when you felt someone was looking at you, making you look up to see standing over you.

Jake " good morning"

Y/n " morning how may I help you"

Jake " oh I came by to see you today but I seems like I didn't know where you live so Tuk told me, as it seems like the doer kids didn't wish to tell me"

Y/n " oh has something come up that has lead you to come here and seek me out"

Jake " no nothing bad has happened my daughter I just came to see you and if you wish to come hangout with the family it will be good for us all"

Y/n " oh that sound interesting"

Jake " you don't have to worry about any bad happening I and your mother were talking, and we wish to get to know you better as our daughter we have missed so much of your life baby girl"

Y/n " why are you calling me baby girl"

Jake " as your are my baby girl I call your sister that as they are my daughter and my girls like you" you had just nodded your head while trying to control your emotions.

Y/n " well if I don't have any other responsibilities to the clan then yes I will love to come"

Jake " well you are in lucky as it seems like it calm day for everyone after the events of past couple days"

Y/n " okay then I will be coming for this family bonding"

Jake " that wonderful" Jake smiles whole placing a comforting hand on your shoulder making you look at him with a weak smile.

Jake " make sure to tell Reu or Tipa that you will be coming with us as she seem to be the one you are living with" you ahd yet to share the news that you lived by yourself and would have Tipa and Reu come check on you along with Yaimi, who should spend night at your home to keep you company during stormy nights or any other night.

Y/n " yes sir I will make sure that happens and I will come meet you all at your home"

Jake " sure I will give you time to get your stuff together" Jake soon walked away from his daughter with high hopes to be able to get bonding time with her. Him and neytiri wish to take the whole family out for a outing and have some fun after being apart for many years, and just maybe getting the chance to have a parents and child relationship with daughter. As they saw their kids and their kids friends bond with their daughter right away like it was nothing and the6 didn't have anything with her at all.

Y/n " oh great mother give me strength" you soon grabbed your blade as you soon left the home, you were walking towards the sully house when you ran into your grandmother and Tipa.

Moat " good morning my child"

Y/n " good morning"

Tipa " we saw Jake sulky he told us he invited you to come on family outing with them and you agreed"

Y/n " yes it seems like harmless event and might be good for me so I can understand my siblings more, and learn about Jake and neytiri more"

Moat " it seems like my daughter hoping this will bring you over to them and you will stop calling them by their names"