Chapter 8

Today you were out hunting alone you were supposed to take the Sully and Tonowari families, but they were gone with some of the humans. So you'd had taken this opportunity to go out hunt in hopes of being something back for the village to share among everyone else.

Y/n " ......." You were walking alone when your ears started twitching as you heard something. It kept on making the same sound over and over again until it stopped, but the smell was the same as the forest and ocean.

Y/n " I know you are all there, so why are you watching me" You soon turned around, facing the dictation of the smell and sound.

Neytiri "Hello"

Y/n "Hello, you are a good hunter, but your sound of breathing and moving gives you away."

Neytiri " I was a good hunter back home and had to master the ocean. Here I thought I would be back in my element."

Y/n "You are a good hunter, but you give yourself away. The forest here is nothing like the one you were born and raised in."

Neytiri "You were born there as well."

Y/n "Yes, you are right."

Neytiri "The rest of the family and I are hunting with the tonowair family. Maybe you can come to join us and help us."

Y/n " sure" a smile a grew on neytiri face as she place a hand on your shoulder and soon started, walking away with you towards the group.

Jake " there are you neytiri did you find anything

Neytiri " I found our daughter ma Jake and she has agreed to help us on the hunt" soon everyone else looked at you, as you are standing there holding your bow.

Netayam " wow you bow is amazing I love the craftsman ship"

Y/n " thank you"

Jake " it seems like we haven't caught anything yet"

Y/n " it became you are giving away your position"

Loak " I think we know a bit of more hunting sis, as e haven't see you do that much" you had walked over to loak and flicked his forehead.

Loak " aww that hurt"

Y/n " see that where you are going wrong you haven't learned to respect your new home, you keep on acting like you know this place when you are strangers"

Tsyeria " strangers"

Y/n " yes you new here you are like babies learning to walk and talk, it takes time but you all rushing"

Rotxo " wow she got us there"

Y/n " have you all decided on what you wish to hunt today"

Neteyam " we are looking for streambeast we have sent groups out and found nothing"

Y/n " following the animal track and then you will find what you need"

Jake " so I'm guessing we should call some of hunting groups back"

Y/n " yes rushing into the hunt won't be easy for anyone and will cause problems" Jake and tonowair had called their hunting groups back, as everyone listen to you words but it seems like they were not taking it all fully.

Hunter " child we know how to deal with Thanator we have been dealing with them before you were even born" one of the omacayia hunters had looked at you, a few other hunters young and old were not liking being spoken to as if they were still young students.

Y/n " yes you know how to deal with the thantors but all Thanator are not the same, they are different by environment so are viper wolves"

Hunter 2 " a child tell us about the creature here when has yet to be seen as an adult her and at her birth home"