Characters

Viraj: A simple middle class fun loving guy wants to become a sportsperson with high dreams. But economically not stable. All-rounder in every work and very close to his mother and father. He is emotionally weak. Viraj is kind of attractive boy 6 feet tall, who always manage to get attention from crowd places by by his talking.

Avni: A very high class girl having intelligence but no interest in studies only loves to do parties.
Economically very high as her father is a businessman. Chill girl but if gets angry doesn’t care who is in front of her. Strong with her opinions. Had too many casual boyfriends in the past. Avani is shy to others and dominative to known people having a small height of just 5.00 feet.

Avinash & Radha: Parents of Viraj. Avinash used to work in private firm. He used to drink a lot in past due to which he never earns money but highly educated. Radha is a housewife simple lady loves her family and carrying everything on her shoulder.

Ashok & Sunita: Parents of Avani. Ashok is very arrogant and rude person as he owns his import and export business. Sunita is very simple housewife who only wants love from her husband.

Remaining characters will be opened as story moves forward

Characters are based on my fiction. A story with lots of up and downs. I tried to capture every small thing with my own shayris also. It’s my first time and will have fewer chapters.