CHAPTER 3: HERO MEETS KINGS!

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry Ninth, wish we could show you more, but this is all we can get." Yoichi apologized before lowering his hand turning off the projection screen.

"So... what do I do now?" Izuku questioned on what he should do next despite being trapped in another world.

"For the time being, you must gather information on what kind of world we got sent here and to do that. I suggest that you should ask them for answers?" Bruce suggested.

"Them?"

''You know, those colorful armored guys you fought back at the forest, they manage to bring you back to that giant flower castle by the way, so maybe asking them can give us the answers we need." Banjo explained as Izuku was confused on who he means at first, until he realized he meant the people he fought back at the forest who tried to convince him to come back to the castle to rest.

"Yeah, so when you wake up you might gonna ask them some questions about who they are and what kind of world we're currently in right now." En said as Izuku replied with a nod. Just then his body starts to dissapear slowly as his time in the vestige world is almost up.

"Looks like time is up kid, so you might gonna go and wake up now, cause i'm pretty sure those guys who brought you back deserves questions and answers about you too." Banjo stated.

"I guess, you're right. Thank you all." Izuku appreciate with gratitude and bows at the predecessors.

''You're welcome Izuku and remember, we'll always be right by your side." Nana reminded him as Izuku nods then disappears from the mindscape.

"It seems like the fate on stopping 'All for One', has change it's course." Hikage stated.

''Although, I never would've imagined that transporting to another world would actually exist... I thought this kind of things only happens in anime shows, wasn't expecting to become a reality though." En stated.

"Agree... honestly, just who in the heck sent us and the kid to another world anyway." Banjo wondered in irritated and when he finds out the person who sent them, he would have a nice chat with him/her.

"I do not know, but whoever it is, must have a good reason why someone or something sent us here." Yoichi said before looking up at the Vestige sky.

In the outside world...

While Izuku was still asleep, Gira and the rulers were watching a broadcast video that Yanma had just shown them about the world of our young teen lives. They were utterly horrified and shocked by what they had just witnessed. A widespread panic in which people were fleeing their lives from those brainless monsters that were wreaking havoc on the city.

"Ok, can anyone hear me in the studio I'm reporting to you live in Jaku city where the Heroes are engaging in battle against the 'Liberation army', the ones that were causing the riots throughout the city you see here now are none other than the 'Nomus' themselves, destroying everything and killing anyone in sight.” She continued as civilian were shown screaming in terror from the background. “The city is now in a brink of destruction, and there is no end to this riot.” She finished as an explosion went off in a nearby building and the copter barely avoided.

"HELP!"

''STAY AWAY FROM US YOU MONSTERS!"

''SOMEBODY HELP!''

"WHERE'S THE HEROES WHEN YOU NEED ONE?!"

''SAVE US!"

They were silent watching this broadcasts seeing the state of our young teen's country and chaos throughout the city.