CHAPTER 3: HERO MEETS KINGS!

In the vestige world...

After Kudou dropped a shocking bombshell to our teen telling him that they're now in another world he begins to panic.

"W-W-W-W Wait... WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE IN ANOTHER WORLD?!" Izuku asked in shocked hearing that they're in another world.

''It's like what leader just said, apparently we somehow got ourselves transfered to another world." Bruce stated.

"How is that even possible, more importantly how do we even get back to our world now?!" Izuku asked as he's now beginning to panic and having a hard time believing that he got trasnported to another world.

"Izuku kun, I know this is hard to believe but it's the truth so please try to take a deep breathe and calm down." Nana told him in a gentle tone before walking up to him trying to calm him down.

"Calm down... CALM DOWN, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN IN THIS CURRENT SITUATION LIKE THIS? YOU DO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE BIGGER THINGS AT STAKE HERE, YOU KNOW?!" Izuku told them in a panic manner. "ALL FOR ONE AND THE LEAGUE ARE GOING TO DESTROY JAPAN IF WE'RE NOT BACK IN OUR WORLD AND YOU EXPECTED ME TO CALM DOW-"

SLAP*

Izuku got cutoff when the Second user slapped him hard on the cheek to shut him up as our young teen hold his cheek in pain.

"Ow!" Izuku cried in pain before placing his hand on his right cheek.

"What was that for?"

''To shut you up of course, now calm down, stop panicking like a fool, and let us explain the situation... understood?" Kudou ordered with a stern tone as Izuku followed his intruction by taking a deep breath and breathes out to calm himself down as he's now calm.

"Ok, alright i'm calm." Izuku told them as Kudou nodded and walk back to his chair.

"Now, that you're calm... what question would you like for us to answer?" Hikage asked.

"I'l start with something simple, like how in the world did we get transported to another world?" Izuku asked as Yoichi then stood up from his seat and walked over to Izuku to answer his question.

"Well... to answer that question let's go back a few days ago before we entered this world." Yoichi said before raising his arm up to project a screen in front of Izuku to watch how he get transported to another world.

Video starts

"I can't stop!''

"My body's moving on it's own!"

''We can't control what we're doing!"

The screaming of the civilians panicked as they could not break free from the dictator's control and began piling on Deku as he fell to the ground, with all of the controlled civilians on top of him not letting him move or escape.

'It's ok... I understand... i'll free you from his quirk...' He mentally reassured looking at the controlled citizens with his eyes all blurry and tired. 'Everything will be alright... i'm figuring it out now... Now...' he finished and closed his eyes in exhaustion then passed out until a few seconds later...

GLOW*

6 colorful lights starts to surround his entire body as his body glows brightly causing the controlled civilians and Dictator to be blinded by the light. Then as the light begins to fade away Izuku suddenly dissapeared on sight escaping the pile of civilians then lands on a pile of snow.

Video ends.

"Wait, that's it?" Izuku asked in confusion seeing that the video ends right there.