CHAPTER 2: CATCHING THE RUNAWAY HERO!

A few days ago in the MHA world...

KRAKA-BOOM!

It was heavy raining in the city of Japan as the sky was covered in dark clouds and thunderstorms. The scene shows a sturdily-built man with a very muscular physique. He has crimson short hair, which he spikes up around his head, and sharp turquoise eyes. His beard and mustache appear to be made of fire on his face. He wears a navy turquoise bodysuit, with flames streaming across his chest, upper torso, arms, and most prominently, his shoulders. He uses his flames as a makeshift mask around his eyes, and his tall boots appear to be either made of fire themselves or constantly left alight, as only their soles and laces are visible around the flames. He sports white bracers on his lower arms that look sharper and armor-like, and they now completely encase his arms. On the back of his hands are grill handguards with holes to flush a torrent of flames out the back of his hands if needed, and his fingers are exposed from the base knuckles. His bodysuit now has large stripes running across his torso, completely engulfing the spaces between his flames, and his belt is a stylized kanji for ('', 'Flame').

 His bodysuit now has large stripes running across his torso, completely engulfing the spaces between his flames, and his belt is a stylized kanji for ('炎', 'Flame')

And that sturdily-built man is known as the current No. 1 Hero, 'The Flame Hero Endeavor', who is standing next to a car having a call with Deku ordering him to withdraw.

"Deku, you must comeback at once, we have a change of plan... you're not going to be able to keep up this pace much longer, fortunately we'll soon know when the foreign heroes will be dispatched witg more people we can expand our search, you're the key to all of it. We can't let you fall just yet." Endeavor advised through the phonecall with our young hero in great concern and caution.

Meanwhile in the forest...

We see Izuku floating in mid air searching for All for one and Shigaraki while having a call with Endeavor.

"I don't need to rest yet... i'm fine." Izuku replied and ended the call with Endeavor as lightning strikes in the background.

KRAKA-BOOM!

KRAKA-BOOM!

'We can't let the villains have any more time to prepare!' Izuku thought in rage before putting his phone back into his pockets while continuing his search.