Prevention or Cure

"We need to do something for Jimin's protection" Hoseok suggested to which everyone nodded.

"The three of us should accompany him one by one throughout the day. We can't let that killer harm Jimin in any way" he added as everyone gave their affirmation.

"Jimin can be with me at night, to avoid any encounter with that killer" Yoongi suggested making Jimin blush.

"Only if you don't try funny things" Jimin whispered making Yoongi chuckle with amusement.

"I can't guarantee that" he mumbled in a deep voice by Jimin's ear making his face go red.

"What are you both whispering? We are having some serious discussions here. I just can't handle this MinMin couple anymore" Taemin rolled his eyes.

"MinMin couple huh! But Yoonmin would be better" Hoseok grinned watching them go red in embarrassment.

"Why do I witness them doing these things!" Taemin whined rubbing his face with his palms making Hoseok chuckle.

"I need to ask something hyung! If James used to work for Taehyung, how come he's not listening to his orders now?" Jimin asked Hoseok with others humming.

"I'm not sure about that Jimin. We have to ask him directly, whether his intentions are good or not!" Hoseok suggested.

"He's right Jimin, we should discuss it with him. I think you should ask him about his intentions clearly Jimin! If he's ready to side with us then we can take his help to make a plan against Taehyung" Taemin added.

"Me? Why me hyung?" Jimin fumbled.

"Because he's listening to what you say. Whatever the reason, it's beneficial for us!"
Taemin replied.

"Is it safe to ask that guy alone? He was an accomplice of Taehyung earlier" Yoongi asked sounding concerned.

"One of us can hide somewhere near and keep an eye on him" Taemin explained.

"I can do that" Hoseok offered, other's nodded.

"Done. Also I think somebody needs to keep an eye on Jungkook. I have a gut feeling he's hiding something from us" Yoongi interjected.

"Hyung I know my husband cheated on me with him, but he's already apologized to me for that!" Jimin argued.

"Jimin_ah you trust anyone without much of a thought! I told you something is wrong with Taehyung, see how much damage he caused you! And do you think he could do everything from taking over your company to killing your father? I doubt that!" Yoongi snapped.

"Calm down Mr. Min. And Jimin he's right, I too feel he's hiding something. There could also be a possibility of him being used for Kim Taehyung's benefit, which he himself confessed to!" Taemin commented.

"But..." Jimin trailed off.

"Let Mr. Min, keep an eye on Jeon Jungkook for a while. And I'll keep observing Kim Taehyung. Jimin you plan on how to take James on our side!" Taemin explained.

"Fine! Let's disperse now or Taehyung may doubt our intentions" Jimin suggested.

"I'll stay with Jimin" Hoseok suggested to which everyone agreed.

After everyone left Jimin sat on his bed with Hoseok besides him. He couldn't believe Taehyung could go so low to take over his father's business, if he wanted it so bad he would have given that to him happily. But he never asked, he went on a destructive path to get everything. How could he ever forgive Taehyung, after knowing he killed his father. "My father could have been alive, if he never came into their life" Jimin sobbed pulling his knees to his chest, resting his forehead on them. Hoseok patted his back, feeling bad for him.