Chapter 2: Trapped

Start from the beginning

"Gregory, I sense you are hurt. You are bleeding! My sensors tell me you are. There is a First Aid station nearby. We are going there now," Freddy said.

"Freddy, I'm okay. We don't have time! WE NEED TO GO," Gregory protested. However, that was blatantly untrue. Gregory's left arm had been scraped because he hadn't been aware of a sharp gear inside the compartment. Freddy walked down the smaller tunnel to his right, and after a few twists and turns, they were in a storage area with a small, white curtain medical booth. Freddy let Gregory out, who walked into the booth and looked around for some bandaging and anti-bacterial. When Gregory was taking care of his wound, he watched Freddy through a peak in the slightly open curtain. Then, he heard Freddy whisper something.

"Gregory, stay quiet! Someone is coming."

~~~

Chica was practicing with her guitar after the failed concert. Playing her guitar kept her mind off distractions in her life. Her room was her favorite place to be. It was decorated in a bright pink color. Chica had food scattered across the area, and she could lounge around on her couch if she felt like it. However, she was brought out of her little world when she heard a small thud in the distance and yelling between two voices. The guitar masked most of it, but when Chica stopped playing, she could hear the voices much clearer.

"What is going on over there?" she murmured to herself. She hung her guitar up on a nearby rack and walked outside of her room. When she got a clearer view of the area around Rockstar Row, whoever was there was now gone. Chica walked down the wide hallway to see if there was a place anyone could have left through. She found no evidence of a trail, but she did find the discomforted form of Officer Vanessa scattered across the floor.

"Officer! Are you okay?!" Chica exclaimed. She rushed over to Vanessa's side, attempting to examine her injuries, if she had to. However, before Chica could get a close look, Vanessa leaped to her feet with agility that would make you think she was never down on the floor.

"Oh, what a relief!" Chica sighed. Suddenly, Vanessa swung her hand toward Chica's forehead. An unseen force pulled them together. The large animatronic entered a form of hypnotic trance. Then, Vanessa stared into the eyes of Chica. Her own eyes turned from a bright green to an equally bright red.

"You will obey me," Vanessa growled, in a voice that wasn't hers. The voice was cold, manly, growly, and light, yet deep.

"Yes...?" Chica groaned.

"Hunt the boy down. Kill him and bring him to me. Frighten him just before you dispose of him. Accomplish this at all cost. He will hide with the bear. ACT NORMAL around him," the voice commanded. After he said this, the unseen force vanished and Vanessa removed her hand from Chica's forehead. She then collapsed to the floor as she did before. The red in her eyes dulled out and faded. The animatronic blinked her eyes, as if trying to get something out. Then, she stared out into space.

"Gregory-y-y!" she called out. "Where did you go?"

"Down the stairs..." Vanessa gasped, who appeared completely unaware of what was going on. She pointed toward the Utility Hall doors. Without another word, Chica took off running for the stairs. She was going to find Gregory and KILL him. Chica began to walk through the Utility Tunnels, hoping to find any lead on Gregory or Freddy. Eventually, she stumbled across the First Aid station. Chica saw Freddy standing in front of the doorway to the room. Chica was going to push him back and search the room, but she remembered one key command- act normal around Freddy.

"Oh! Hey, Freddy? You took a pretty bad hit back on stage. Are you okay? You shouldn't even be up and about, you know," Chica asked. Freddy glanced nervously behind him as she spoke.