Maanika's outfit

MS- Abhi toh airport chale phir Mandap me chalenge

MS- Abhi toh airport chale phir Mandap me chalenge .

DR- Haa tu Dhruwal ke saath airport nikall . Mai Shyaam or Rutu ke saath aaunga .

MS- Okk( To me jaati hu ghar lock karr dena .)

DR- Haanji. ( She kissed on his cheek and he to kissed on her forehead and she left. Dhruwal and Maanika sat in Car. )

MS- Bhai mera 1 bag tha.

DP- Rakh liya hai Mini Darshan ne bata diya tha . Acha draw the black sheets naa .

MS- Abhi se kyu bhai .

DP- Kyuki building ke bahar bhi there are cameras see.( She saw it and drew the sheets . Soon they reached airport where their car was immediately surrounded by paps. Dhruwal carefully took her in airport making sure that she shouldn't get hurt.They reached inside and went towards lounge. Where Heli was already present. )

HD- Hiii Bride to be.

MS- Hiii heliii( She said getting excited and hugged her.)

HD- Baaki sab kaha hai Rutu Sampada.

DP- Darshan Shyaam or Om bhai saath hi aaenge toh Sampada bhabhi or Rutu bhi. Or Naushad bhai lijo bhai Gurpreet vo sab next flight se aaenge.

HD- Ohhh.

DP- Mai aata hu.( He said as his phone rang.)

HD- Maanika vese bridal glow bohot acha aaya hai you are glowing so differently today.

MS- Thank you.( By the time everyone else also came.)

DR- Hum check in karr le ab?( They all went towards check in counter where all boys were busy with luggages and all girls were chit chatting. )

RS- OK Maanika, now spill.

MS- Nothing Bhabhi let's see vaha jaakrr how's everything going.

RS- I'm not talking about that( she said with a smirk on her face)

MS-Then what are you talking about?

RS- About you getting laid.(Maanika's eyes shot up and she stared at Rutu. )

MS- I don't know what you're talking about.

RS- Oh come on, don't give me that bullshit. I can tell you got laid last night with the way you walked in with a spring in your step and you have that afterglow on your face. See Sampada , I am right naa.

SS- I totally agree with Rutu .

HD- Ohhhh so it's afterglow Mujhe toh laga bridal glow hai.

RS- Now spill the beans.

MS- Bhabhi there is nothing like that. ( By now her cheek turned all red and she was having hard time controlling it.)

DR- Chalo ab chale. Nhii toh flight miss ho jaaegi.( They all went inside flight and got settled comfortably. )