when i saw y/n's face i was relieved as i grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. 

"come to the bathroom with me?" i smiled to her as we started walking away from the crowds of celebrities around us. 

"of course baby, you okay?" she whispered back, frowning. 

"yeah just..don't worry bout' it, ill tell you later" i responded, trying my best to ignore the stabbing pain in my stomach. 

we finally reached the bathrooms, and as we entered we saw claudia and pheobe bridgers, chatting in the corner. i hadn't seen pheobe yet, and i was so excited as i ran up to hug her. 

we hugged for a while, and then i pulled away saying 

"okay im actually gonna piss myself, ill be right back", they laughed and continued their conversation as i walked into the stall. 

i peed so much, as i was literally busting from holding it in all day, and i felt so relieved, but as i looked down at my underwear i gave myself a shock. 

blood. everywhere. 

shit, why did this always have to happen at the worst times? 

i sat on the toilet for a few seconds pondering up my options, debating whether to message y/n, or just go out of the stall and tell everyone who was waiting for me. i didn't bring a bag of course, so i was extremely unprepared, and my stupid ass didn't even consider that my stomach might be hurting because i was about to get my period. 

i decided to just tell everyone because that would probably explain to them why i wasn't extremely talkative tonight. 

"yoo, sooo ummm", i said as i poked my head out the door. 

y/n, pheobe and claudia all turned around to look at me, as i noticed my mom walking in. 

"hi mom" i said smiling at her, still in the doorway of the stall. 

"you okay..?", y/n said quietly as they all stared at me waiting for me to say something. 

"oh yeah right, so does anyone have a tampon cause i swear to god my body actually hates me", i said with a loud laugh, hoping to break the awkwardness.

"oh shit noooo", pheobe said, laughing along with me. 

claudia started rummaging through her small bag, and y/n walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. 

"sorry babyyyy", she said. 

claudia handed me the tampon, and i laughed, shaking my head at the ridiculousness of the situation. 

i did my business and cleaned myself up, thanking god that i chose to wear black pants tonight, but worrying about my upcoming performance with a short colourful dress. 

the cramps kept coming, but i knew, as soon as we walked out of the bathroom, all of the cameras could see me, and that i had to look happy. 

we found our seat near the front of the stage, and i was glad to finally be sitting down after the long day we had already had, knowing there would be much more to come. 

_____________________________

y/ns pov

we sat down at our table, and even though i knew it wasn't obvious to everyone else, i could see billie was bothered by her cramps. i felt terrible for her, knowing it was such a big day, one of her favourites of the year, and now she had to deal with this. 

i slipped her some tylenol out of my purse, and she gave me a silent thankyou. 

it was hard to communicate at award shows like this because there was cameras everywhere watching your every move, and you always had to be looking nice and having fun. 

i knew finneas could tell something was up with billie, as he walked over to our side of the table and started massaging her shoudlers, whilst claudia spoke to billie about the awards she was nominated for. 

only about an hour later, it was time for the next award to be announced that billie was nominated for. so far she had only won 1 and lost 3, but i don't think she minded, because, i mean, how could you? 

"the nominees for song of the year are/......"

"not a chance", she whispered under her breath to finneas and i, as we watched the announcer read out the nominees.

"wow wow wow"

"and the grammy goes to.. Billie Eilish !!"

she immediately pulled her hands to her face, looking as shocked as i felt. 

i pulled her into the biggest hug and squeezed her so tight, and then pushed her out to the pathway to the stage, as she walked up still shocked. 

she covered her butt as she walked onto the stage, and i giggled under my breath, knowing she was conscious about leaking through her pants onto her long ass white shirt. 

______

after they returned from the photos and interviews about the grammy for song of the year, billie ran to me, squeezing me tightly with tears in her eyes. 

"im so proud of you baby, you okay?" i whispered to her. 

"yes, im so so happy", she whispered back, pulling away and jumping up and down on the spot. 

omfg she was so cute whatttttt

_________________________________

i have more ideas for this story but its already long as fuckkkkkk, so im just gonna leave it here. idk if anyone noticed but its just the story of this years grammys with more details and adding y/n. i hope you enjoyyeddddddd, plz vote <3