Chapter 6

Amanda's POV

Harry stands, towering over me and snatches the bag out of Paige's hands. "Just a btw, that's for Amanda not you." She scowls at Harry but ends with a fake smile. I grab the bag, take the tissue paper out, and find a box. I toss the bag onto the kitchen counter, as Harry and I carefully examine the box that was also had a neon ribbon wrapped around it.
"Just open it already! It won't bite you." Paige smirks. I neatly untie the ribbon, and begin to tear the tape off the edges of the box. It reveals a dress obviously chosen by her; short, blue, and revealing. I pull it out, faking a smile, reading the note attached to it. Why would she get me a dress? Why is she suddenly being "nice?" I shake off all my questions and focus on the note. Harry, still towering over me is anxious to see it too. The note read,
"Happy 21st Birthday! It's time to get out of your comfort zone cause it's your first year being able to actually live your life, so I got you this dress. Also, you MUST wear it tonight at the Fraternity house. Xo- Paige"
What's at the fraternity house? I question to myself. I look at Harry to reveal a blank face. He doesn't know either?! Before I could ask my question, Harry beats me to it.
"What's at the house?" He sounds demanding for an answer, making me jump a little.
"Just go at 8 ok?" Paige says, with a wink and trots out of the room.
Harry looks at me, and back to the piece of cloth that was considered a dress.
"Should we go?" I question while I head to our bedroom.
"Should we risk it? I mean, who knows what Paige has in store for us tonight." He makes a point, but I couldn't help my curiosity.
"It must be some kind of party!" I look up as if I cracked the code to Paige's plan. The dress, a huge place, it has to be!
"Or she's planning to murder us." Harry says with a laugh. I join him, and jump onto the bed next to him. He turns on his side to face me, and puts his lips on my cheek for a kiss. I smile, and think about what the rest of the day will be like, considering its my birthday and don't have any plans . I sit up and place the dress on the edge of the bed. As I start to leave the room, I stop to an "ahem." I turn around looking at Harry.
"Aren't you going to try it on?" He suggests.
"I wasn't thinking about it, but I guess." I say giving in to his sage green, persuasive eyes. "But under one condition.... No peeking!" I say and feel my face get hot, knowing that I'm probably blushing.
"Uuuuuggggghhhhh!" He groans. He puts his hands over his eyes, and leans back onto the fluffy bed.
I'm still a bit soaked from being outside earlier, and still in Harry's shirt. I grab the hem, quickly pulling it over my head, leaving my body exposed.

Harry's POV

She told me no peeking, but I can't resist. I separate my fingers slightly to see her dropping my shirt to the ground. She looks down at her bare body, her bare, beautiful body. She glances over at me, as she starts to remove her shorts and shrieks.
"HARRY!!" She screams in an embarrassed giggle. I start to laugh with her, and uncover my eyes completely. She wraps her arms around her body, trying not to make eye contact. I gently grasp both of her wrist, and pull them away. She begins to blush again, and I smile at her cute expression. Her nose crinkled, and a slight smile, with her eyes screwed shut.
I pull one hand away and bring it under her chin to tilt her head to look at me.
"Open your eyes." It was sort of a demand but not in a vulgar way. She does as said.
"Amanda, don't hide yourself, you're beautiful." I add before I kiss the tip of her nose, and hug her tightly. Her bare skin was cold against mine, but the embrace was warm. She pulls away a little to soon, but I don't say anything. She grabs the dress and slips it on. She looks into my gaze, and I knew exactly what she wanted. I grabbed the zipper at the small of her back, slowly zipping it up. It was a simple thing, but seemed so hot. I stopped zipping, and planted a kiss on her neck. Her eyes flutter closed, her heart beat gets faster, and I felt the sparks fly once again. No one else has made me feel the way Amanda does, not any of the girls from... My past. My thoughts slip away as I finish zipping the dress, and plant more kisses on her. She turns and kisses me, smiling.
"Damn. That dress looks amazing on you, but if this is a party, I don't know if we should go cause of all the other guys-" she cuts me off with a kiss again.
"Don't worry. You're the only one I want." She whispers. She walks towards a mirror, and looks at the dress for herself. It showed every curve she had, and definitely accentuated them. The front was cut low between her breast revealing them more than anything else. It showed most of her legs up to mid thigh, making them appear longer, and more tan. She had a doubting expression.
"Are you sure it's ok? She questions. I nod dramatically, which makes her laugh. I smile, approaching her with open arms. I wrap them around her, and lift her up, making her wrap herself around me.
"We should probably finish what we started..." I trail off. She catches on to what I was suggesting. I kiss her again, and she follows along with the movement. I lean up against the closest wall, causing her to press up against me more. She makes the first move, pushing her tongue into my mouth, massaging mine. I follow along, and relocate to the bed. I lie down first, so she's on top of me. I undo the zipper of her new dress and pull it off. We switch positions.

Amanda's POV

Harry is on top of me taking off his white shirt, while proceeding to kiss me. This obviously is turning him on cause I can see his jeans get tighter than they already are. He begins to press his body to mine in a rocking motion. Feeling the butterflies race around in my stomach. As I reach the belt of his jeans, there's a knock at the door.
"Why does this happen every damn time!" He says rolling of the bed heading towards the door.
"No wait! Don't answer!" I say looking at my almost fully exposed body.
"Grab my shirt." He says pointing to the white shirt on the ground, he recently pulled off. I pull it over my head, and fold the dress, the best I could. I look frantically search for my shorts as Harry starts to open the door.
"Where the hell are they?" I say, panicked. I look over to see them sitting in front of the mirror, but it was too late because I was already seen by our guest.
My Parents.

(Soo in officially back to update, and finish my story! I hope you like it, and please spread the word about it! Don't forget to vote, and comment what you think! Love y'all!💕💖)