I entered my room and found the whole room in disarray, all the things had fallen away, the sheets had been thrown away, and my eyes suddenly fell on Aarushi, who was sitting down with her head on the corner of the bed.

I slowly went near her, the sound of her sobbing was in the room, "Aarushi" I called her, she opened her closed eyes and looked at me, her eyes were full of tears and her nose was red like a tomato.

"Did something happen to you or someone said something to you" i asked her, she glared at me for a second and then said "Tum kya chij ho Mr.Yuvraj Suryavanshi pahle mujhe batao sara raita faila kar puchhte ho ki ye gira kaise"

(What are you, Mr.Yuvraj Suryavanshi, first tell me, you spread the whole raita and ask how it fell)

Instead of answering her questions I stayed quietly, she got from down and stood to the bed ,i tried to figure out her actions but she pulled me closer to herself by holding the collar of my sherwani.

"Answer my question, why did you do this, aren't you the one who always said that you love his Ishika, tell me, was all that true or an illusion?have you ever really loved her or all of your words were bullshit like you ?" she yelled at me.

"Don't i repeat,don't even try to point out how much i love my Ishi, i will tolerate all your actions but this never in my life, i can risk everything for her, even myself and can snatch everything from everyone else for her" i grabbed her throat.

She held my hand gripping towards her throat more and said chuckling "seeing your love,i lost faith in love, it's good that i have never been in love and god forbid i ever fall in love"

I released her throat, she caressed her neck and said,"what happened? did you feel bad, did your heart ache, oh sorry i forgot you can't feel bad because even to feel bad, it is necessary to have a heart and you don't have that, you are an animal who only knows how to fulfill his wishes and satisfy his ego."

"I don't need anyone's certificate to justify my love,and I am happy from the bottom of my heart that you never fell in love . Don't you think that by talking to me like this, you are increasing the troubles for yourself?You may do anything, say anything, but you cannot change the fact that you are married to me and now you are my wife" I said

"I am not your fucking wife", she screamed. "You are! Mrs Aarushi Yuvraj Suryavanshi," I whispered in her ear.

"You took away all my things in order to make me your wife, my parents did not even look at me when i came here and i don't know where my sister is, she will hate me because I married to the man whom she loves and i don't even like", she said

"Meri zindagi to jethalal wali ho gai jo musibat k paas jata nahi h musibat khud uske paas aati hai",she said with a sigh

(My life has become like that of Jethalal who does not go near trouble, trouble comes to him on its own.)

"Can you tell me who this jethalal is, you are comparing your life with" I asked her, she looked at me as if i had asked such a ridiculous question and then she said "he is no one just forget him and you are very fond of calling me your wife, if i don't ruin your life then tell me, you will leave me by yourself "

"I will enjoy it a lot anyway this is the first time someone has stood in front of me and threatened me let's see how you destroy me and as far as leaving you is concerned, it is possible only in your dreams Mrs Suryavanshi", I winked.

You...............

She was about to say something but her phone rang in the middle.

She picked up the call but did not say anything, after some time the phone fell from her hand and she sat down holding her head tightly. "Whose call was it?" I asked, placing my hand on her shoulder, but she neither said anything nor looked at me.

"I don't know anything, I can't remember anything, I was not in a coma", she started screaming holding her head, i tried to touch her shoulder but she stood up and was screaming, "I was not in a coma, I don't know anything".

Tears were continuously falling from her eyes and she was repeating the same things again and again, i went near her saying calm down but she stepped back from me and started screaming "don't touch me, i wasn't in coma, i don't know anything"

Aarushi where are your medi?" i asked her, "in m..y p..ur....se " she managed to told me, somehow I took out those pills from her purse and gave them to her, she took the pills but she couldn't calm down and was crying holding her head.

I suddenly remembered that on the morning of my sangeet, when I was passing by her room, she was crying like this but was not saying anything and Vaidehi first gave her a pill to eat, maybe this medicine and after that she hugged her to her chest for some time and put her to sleep,I thought she must have seen some bad dreams in the morning, that is why I did not pay attention.

I forcefully held her in my arms, hugged her, caressed her head and said, "I know you were not in a coma, you don't know anything, calm down". She hugged me with all her strength and said while crying "Yes, I am also saying the same but she was saying that I was in a coma and I knew everything".

Somehow I managed to sit on the bed while hugging her, I picked up the pillow from bed and placed it near the headboard and rested myself lightly on it and placed her head on my shoulder and covered both of us with the duvet.

"She was kidding with you I won't leave her, you calm down", I assured her and wiped her tears."Yes, you are telling the truth, she is joking, there is nothing like that, and if it had happened, I would have remembered it", she said with a restless voice.

"She may also be playing pranks on you, now you calm down and sleep,tomorrow morning we will find out who this woman is and why she has done such a terrible prank on you" i said as i was continuously caressing her head.

Approx after 40 minutes she slept while hugging me but she was still murmuring those sentences in sleep, i distanced myself from her and put a pillow instead of my place. I picked her phone from the ground and checked her medicine, those pills are Rivotril , people who get anxiety attacks or some problems in sleeping take these.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°=============°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you so much for reading
That's all for today ☺️
Hope you will like this chapter
Share your opinion and feedback about this and vote for it
Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💗

Thank you so much for reading That's all for today ☺️Hope you will like this chapter Share your opinion and feedback about this and vote for itFollow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💗