CHAPTER 35! she glared at him, and he silently replied with a confused look

Start from the beginning

"what ride?" bianca demanded. "where are you taking us?"

"silence, you insufferable girl!" thorn cut her off.

"stop being a fucking cunt." cherry glared at the man.

"don't talk to my sister that way.'" nico's voice quivered as he spoke.

"halt." thorn said, making a face.

the woods in front of them opened up.

they were on an cliff, overlooking the sea, which was hundreds of feet below. it was dark. dr. thron pushed the children towards the edge.

cherry caught percy, as he stumbled.

"thanks." percy murmured.

"what is he?" bianca whispered to them. "how do we fight him?"

"i'm working on it." percy attempted.

"what do we even do? push him over the edge?" cherry suggested.

"i'm scared," nico mumbled, fiddling with a little metal toy soldier, or something.

"stop talking!" dr. thorn yelled. "face me!"

they turned.

dr. thorn pulled something from out of his pocket. it was a phone.

"the package.. it is ready to deliver." he spoke.

percy eyed the sea behind him.

"we can't." cherry shook her head. "too many of us."

dr. thorn laughed. "by all means, son of poseidon. jump!there is the sea. save yourself."

"what did he call you?" bianca muttered.

"i'll explain later." percy waved it off.

"you do have a plan, right?" bianca questioned him.

silence.

percy immediately looked to cherry.

the redhead studied the floor, biting down on her lower lip. he wondered what was going through her mind. her being quiet was unusual.

"i would kill you before you ever reached the water. you do not realize who i am, do you?" dr. thorn questioned.

there was a flicker of movement behind him.

a tail?

"unfortunately.." thorn began. "you are wanted alive, if possible. otherwise you would already be dead."

"who wants us?" bianca demanded. "because if you think you'll get a ransom, you're wrong. we don't have any family. nico and i.. we've got no one but each other."

"aww. do not worry, little brats. you will be meeting my employer soon enough. then you will have a brand new family."

"you work for luke?" cherry assumed.

dr. thorn's mouth twisted with distaste.

percy was hit with a sharp burst of realization.

"you have no idea what is happening. i will let the
general enlighten you. you and perseus will be doing him a great service tonight. he is looking forward to meeting
you." dr. thorn told them.

"who?" cherry questioned.

"ah, here we are. your transportation." dr. thorn ignored the question.

the sound of chopping helicopter blades got closer and closer.

"where are you taking us?" nico asked.

"you should be honored, my boy. you will have the opportunity to join a great army! just like that silly game you play with cards and dolls." dr. thorn told him.