17. Why Did You Kiss Me?

Start from the beginning

"Okay then". He smirked again. "So.. You wanted to clean the shake off my body". Tyler said as my heart sunk, then he held the sink and slightly jumped, sitting gently on the sink and i sighed and saw a piece of cloth on top of his hoodie and carried it, switched on the tap and placed the cloth under the tap so it can be wet.

After switching the tap off, i walked in front of Tyler as the awkward silence took over the restroom, i started cleaning all the stains i knew looked like the strawberry milkshake that Mable bitch poured on him, i started off with his chest which was solid, and i cleaned to his abs which shined because of the water, then his belly button and so on.

I was going lower, to his trouser area as i cleaned there fast before i make the situation lot more awkward than it already is.

I cleaned his arm, his ribs area and his back, i wonder what he is thinking right now, but anyways.

His neck area was left and in the process i shifted closer to him and was now in-between is legs, i didn't say anything because i ran out of was, i was stammering in my last sentence before i wiped shake off his chest and i don't know why but i could feel his eyes on me, but i continued what i was doing.

I cleaned his throat then moved to the back of his neck, as my face was now a little bit closer to his, and i was done cleaning the shakes of his body and finally looked at him, but then i saw on more spot of shake on his lip, why does this keep happening..

"You have some on your lip". I stated before raising my hand to clean the shake of his lip that he would have just licked of him self but wanted me to wipe it of with wet cloth instead.

And then my eyes mistakingly met his glowing emerald eyes and i just froze there, with my hand on his chest and the other hand on his thick thighs, we didn't say or do anything but just gaze on each other, i know i am a cute and hot person for sure, but when i stand close to him it's like my cuteness reduces and he glows, Tyler literally is just to damn fine, i couldn't take my eyes off him.

And the fact that he hasn't even been in an relationship, was kinda weird because who wouldn't wanna date this.

Then i noticed Tyler's right hand moving to my waist and his left hand was coming up to my face and when his hand gently touched my face and the same time his other hand touched my waist, there was an instant shiver in my whole body, the sensation of his hand on my face was incredible, and i could feel his heart beat pumping faster and so did mine.

Tyler began to lean forward to my face slowly, taking his time and the more he got closer the more nervous i got, he was now an inch close to my face.

Deja vu..

I don't know why i couldn't move myself back from him, i was just frozen, i just stood as he got closer and closer both of us nose were touching each other and i swallowed my spit, then he stopped with his eyes on my lip and mine on his, he sighed and the next i knew... Tyler was kissing me as he closed his eyes i, didn't move or kiss him back.

He kept on kissing me but i didn't want to kiss him back, i don't know why but i didn't want to.

I tried pulling myself away from him, but he didn't seem to move but relaxed his lips on mine, i tried again and there was a little space betweens us but his lips was still on mine, this was uncomfortable, Tyler was forcing himself on me.

And with that i pushed myself away from him and landed hard on my butt.

"Rowan". He called my name with confusion on his face. "What happened?". He asked.

"Why did you kiss me?". I asked him but he didn't find words to respond me. "I said why did you kiss me?". There was a bit of anger in my voice.

"I thought you wanted me to kiss". He said getting up from the sink.

"What do you mean? You were forcing yourself on me". My tone changed.

"Rowan, i'm sorry i- i- i shouldn't have done that". He apologized.

"I'm sorry Row, i shouldn't have kissed you". His voice trembled as he talk. "I'm so sorry". He got up from the sink wore his hoodie that was a bit dried and held the sleeveless white top that was now mixed with pink and he was walking out of the restroom.

Why did he have to force his self on me, it just reminded me of what happened last year, the reason we moved to San Fransisco, i couldn't let it repeat again.

I felt small again, and i hated that feeling, and why did he even have to kiss me, was he just checking if i would like it, or checking if he's gay, or maybe.. No that won't be it.. Or could it be..

Does Tyler like me?

What the fuck just happened in this restroom?