•Chapter 1•

It was just a normal day for Jailah. She woke up around 10:30 to the smell of her dad making breakfast. She checked her phone to text her best friend Amiyah.

Amiyah 😘💕
10:34

heyyy bestieee !!

heyy boo!

wyd ?

nun wyd??

nun eating my cereal and watching my cartoons as usual 😭😭

omgg not the cartoons 😂😂

hush 😂

alr well i'm ab to go eat breakfast so imma talk 2 u when i get done ok??

Okk ttyllll!!❤️

ttylllll😁🩷

Jailah got up and put her red teddy bear slippers on and ran downstairs to where she saw her mom dad and two younger sisters, Jayda and Jade all sitting down about to eat. "Goodmorning sweetie" her mom said. "Morning mom, Morning dad"

"How'd you sleep?" her dad asked. "I slept pretty good just sad that it's my last day of break"

"Yeah i can understand that, but i made you and your brother some pancakes there over there on the counter"

"Ok thanks dad"

"Speaking of your brother where is he?" Her mom asked.

"Umm i think he's upstairs in the shower right now, I heard the water running when i came down."

Jailah sat down next to Jade and began to eat her pancakes, bacon, and eggs when all of a sudden there was a random knock on the door. Nobody was expecting anyone so they were a little confused but didn't pay any attention to it.

"I'll get it!!" Jasmine said.

When she went to open the door she was surprised to see her oldest son standing there, Jalen, he had two gift bags in his had.

"Oh hey sweetie how are you, i feel like i haven't seen you in forever." She said while giving him a hug

"Hey ma, i'm doin pretty good can't complain."

"Well that's good, where my grand babies at?"

He chuckled "They at home with they momma, they were still sleep when i left so i couldn't bring them this time."

"Ohh ok i was about to say! Ain't no way you came over here without bringing my babies with ya! Anyways come on in, your dad just finished making breakfast."

Jasmine and Jalen walked in and he put the bags on the ground. They started to walk into the dining room where everyone else was.

"Wuddup fam!" He said.

"Hey son" His dad said

"JALEN!!"

Jade got out of her seat with the quickness and jumped into Jalen's arms. Like there mom said earlier it has been a long time since they seen him and Jalen and Jade's bond was really close so she missed him a lot and was excited to see him.

"What's good twin!! I haven't seen you in a little while"

"Nothinnnn, where you been at?" She said while going to sit back down.

"Shoot....i been at home for real, i just be chillin"

"That's what's up"

"Hey Jalen" Jayda said as she put her dishes in the sink.

"Hey sis" He said giving her a side hug.

A couple minutes later Jaiden finally came downstairs all dressed and ready for the day

"Morning yal- Jalen?? what you doin here boy"

"What you mean what i'm doin here, I had to come say bye to my lil bro before he leave me again.

"Oh look at you tryna be nice" Jaiden said

"Boy hush" Jalen said sitting down

"Breakfast is on the counter" Jasmine told Jaiden as he looked for something to eat

"oh thanks ma" he said grabbing a plate and putting his food on it.

"Jailah don't forget that Dylan and Amiyah supposed to be picking us up around 11 to go get some more stuff for the house" Jaiden said sitting down.

"Oh yeah that's right, ok i'll be right back i'm about to get myself together."

Jailah put her plate in the sink and made her way upstairs. She went and washed her face and brushed her teeth.

She went back to her room and picked out her outfit and fixed up her hair.

"CMON THEY OUTSIDE" Jaiden yelled upstairs

"COMING" she said putting her charger in her purse and grabbing her phone and lip gloss.

She ran downstairs and said bye to her parents and then hopped in the car.

"Hey Dyl, Hey Miyah."

"Hey Jailah." they said in unison.

"Seatbelts on everybody?" Dylan asked.

"Yup, Yessir, mhm" They all said.

"Alright let's gooo."

And they were on there way to the mall.

_________________________________

Let us know what you think on this chapter 😭

I kinda ran out of ideas but i'm going to try and be as consistent as i can with us still having school 🤷🏽‍♀️

We hope you all enjoyed this little chapter 😁🙏🏽

Should i do Pov's??💞

15 votes???💘

mikki - 🫶🏽🖤