The Delivery Job

"Breathe, just breathe, Elliot is just behind that door." I repeated quietly to myself over and over while I waited for Blackpoole to knock at the door.

Before long I heard it, cautiously opening the door as he nervously slid inside. He started pacing back and forth as I stood there arms crossed. My blond hair just the same as it was when we first met.

"You married Elliot Goddamn Spencer?" He growled at me in a Low whisper.

"He's a surprisingly sensitive little thing. He's got this white knight complex going on." I smirked as I walked around him. For once I was the one in the room with power and I loved it. "Found out his boss was seeing me and offered to 'take me away' from it all. He's wealthy and people like you are terrified of him. It was a great opportunity."

"Are you pregnant?" He asked glaring at me.

"He thinks it's his. Doesn't need to know the kid is Fords." I smugly said tapping his chest. "Are you going to pay me or not daddy? I'd hate for everyone to see those videos."

"Shay I don't have that kind of money anymore. Nate Ford and your little husband ruined me!" He said shouting as he got angry.

"Now now, keep your voice down." I said pushing him into the chair behind him. "You know the rules, that costs extra."

I put my hands on his chest as I leaned over him, climbing into his lap. His breathing getting heavy as he looked down as my breasts. It was taking everything I had to keep in character.

"You pay me what I want I'll give you a really nice goodbye." I whispered as I ran my hand down to his belt buckle, sliding past it rubbing him through his pants. "I want my money."

"You're disgusting." He practically spat in my face pushing me onto the floor as I looked up at him smiling.

"You're the one who wanted the teenager to call you daddy while you fucked her." I giggled making him angrier.

"What's stopping me from killing you right now?" He shouted standing over me.

"My husband will hunt you down and cut off your balls. And we both know how much you love them." I said still giggling menacingly as I put my foot up to his belt.

"He'll find out soon enough whores never change." He grimaced at me.

"Money, now, then you can have one last playtime." I said unbuttoning my shirt.

"I only have half." He said leaning over to grab his briefcase.

"Count it in front of me." I seductively cooed as I dropped my shirt.

He did as I told him, laying the stacks of cash out on the table. Half a million dollars was still a sizable payment. It's amazing what a man will do to hide what a pervert he is.

"Is that enough?" He asked grabbing my bare breast as I had to resist breaking his wrist.

I pushed him onto the bed before climbing on top of him. His hands firmly grasping my chest as I leaned my hands onto the back of the headboard. I carefully and subtly scooped the power from the bag under my nail. He wouldn't suspect anything as playfully put my finger in his mouth.

"I've been such a bad girl daddy, you'll have to punish me." I whispered down in his ear as he started to freeze. His eyes slowly closing as the drugs took effect.

I quickly climbed off of him grabbing my shirt from the ground. I buttoned it as I stared at him laying in the bed. It was going to feel so good watching him go down.

"He's out it's time." I said knocking on the door to the adjoining room before Elliot walked out of the bathroom. "I feel like I need a thousand showers but it's time."