'Neji, is there any danger in attacking the bird?'

'There's a large explosive in what would be its stomach area, but I believe it would have to be triggered. We're awaiting orders, by the way.'

Below me, Sasuke had stuck his katana into the ground.

A rather morbid song coming to mind, I linked everybody in the vicinity. 'There is a flower, within my heart...'

Sasuke looked alarmed by the sudden intrusion of his mind. A small smile appearing on my face, a plan formed in my mind and I approached from Deidara's blind spot, directly below the bird.

'Daisy, Daisy...'

Veering to the left and then to the right at a speed nearly invisible to the naked eye, I rammed into Deidara, tucking my wings in and approaching the ground as quickly as I could, hoping that he wouldn't have the time to save himself before he face-planted.

'Planted one day by a glancing dart...'

'Kira, we'll take care of him!' Kakashi said, and I saw them rushing out of their cover. Sasuke had already neutralized everything in the ground and was now approaching Deidara from the other side. Just before I hit the ground, I released Deidara and spun upwards, back toward the bird. Everything now depended on how quickly we acted.

'By Daisy Bell...'

The bird was still suspended in midair, like a puppet. It was frightening. Forming a Chidori, I slammed my hand into the mouth of the bird, watching electricity shoot through it. I didn't have the time to ask Neji; the rest of the team would soon be facing bigger trouble.

'Whether she loves me or not, it's hard to tell...'

'Shut up!' Sasuke raged, and I knew that it wasn't just the lyrics throwing him off - it was also the extremely strange and morbid tune that I was singing it to. The original song had been a folklore-like song, in a happy, Major key. The Tin Hat version, on the other hand, sounded like the lover had died and was now some sort of puppet.

'Yet I am longing to share the love of beautiful Daisy Bell.'

I took my chances and sliced off the bird's wings, rather easily now that the clay had been wet. All I had to do was make sure Deidara couldn't continue using it and possibly escape.

'We will go tandem as man and wife...'

The bird was falling through the air, without a master and also without something very important to its flight: its wings. Not bothering to watch it crash, I turned my attention back to where there were five people gathered, three different parties glaring at each other. Perhaps my help would be a good idea.

'Daisy, Daisy...'

As my team and Sasuke did a sort of face-off, I swooped down, pulling out a kunai, and flung it. It hit its mark, redness oozing out as Deidara coughed with surprise.

'Pedaling away down the road of life, I and my Daisy Bell...'

Sasuke turned on me, rapidly jumping up a tree (as weird as that sounded) and leaping off of it at a surprisingly rapid pace. Even with my wings, I barely managed to get out of his way as he swung at me with his katana.

'And when the road's dark, we'll despise policemen and lamps as well...'

"Will you shut up?!" he screamed, a gesture completely unlike him. He landed squarely on the ground and flung shuriken at me, before attempting to catch me in a Genjutsu. He was good, needless to say.