Swan Deku: Chapter 4, More Training And The U.A Entrance Exam

Start from the beginning

"Alright I think That's Enough for today, don't You think so? you don't Want to Strain your mind Or your wings Too Much" Keigo Asked, Looking at Izuku Who nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah, I Want to Be Rested for The Entrance Exam to the U.A., Are you going to be There?" Izuku asked

Hawks Hesitated in Answering This and Thought on it.

Will the President Let Me Off till then? I Don't Know, I'll Have to ask Her

Izuku's Smile Kept Falling The longer He Waited For Hawk's Response and Keigo Saw this And Said "Don't Worry, Izuku, I'll ask The President and See if I can Have a Few Days off, So I can See The Entrance Exam and Your Performance"

Izuku's Smile Brightened Considerably More at His Response and Hugged him again and Said "I Have To go now Hawks, I'll See You at the Exam!"

Izuku Ran Home, Excited For the Exam.

Hawks Shook His Head and Thought

What am I going To do with you?

Keigo shook his head again, Before Flaring his wings and Flying To the Commission Building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🪶Hawks's POV🪶

I Flapped My Wings as I Landed at the Entrance Of the Safety Hero Commission With a Thump, My Boots Hit the concrete Before I Walked Through the Doors and Went to the elevator and Up To The President's Office to Discuss Some Off Time for Me to See Izuku's Performance at the Entrance Exam.

I Know My adopted Mother Wanted to See Izuku For herself, But I Wanted to Wait For School to be Out For Him to meet her. So Izuku won't Be Bogged Down By School And Such.

Ding! The Elevator Chimed as I Stepped Out, and Headed twords Mrs. President's Office.

I Knocked On the Door Frame and Heard Mrs. President's Voice through the Other side of the door.

"Come in"

I Pulled in my Wings before Walking in and Closing the Door, Then I Turned around and Relaxed them.

"Kiego, It's Good to see you, What do you need?" she asked

"Ah, I was wondering if I Could get a few days off to Watch Izuku's Entrance Exam at U.A and Be there For him," I Asked Sitting down in a Chair Across from her Desk, My Wings Fell over the Back of the Chair, So They won't be Smushed by Leaning back.

"Keigo, Are you Sure?"

"Yeah, Of Course, Mrs. Midoriya Will be there as Well" I Replied

"Okey, I'll give you a few Days Off For Izuku's Entrance Exam, But Listen If Something Comes up, You Will have to deal with it, Like other Heroes Okey?"

I nodded and smiled at my Mother. "Thank you, Mrs. President, Truly". "I'm Just doing My Job That's All, Now You're Dismissed!"

I chuckled Slightly "Alright, Bye! Mrs President" I Said, Getting up and Stretching My Wings, I Will Never Get used to My Wings like that.

I Settled them and Went Out The door, Closing it behind me.

Alright! Now I just have to tell Izuku The Good news

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Next Morning, The U.A Entrance Exam~

🗣️Third POV🗣️

Izuku Was Getting Ready For the U.A Entrance Exam and Had Already Sent in his Hero Costume for the Hero Course.

(I Had Made a Gacha Version Of Izuku Wearing His Hero Costume, It's Like Hawk's Hero Costume But Green And White.)