Part 26

Y/n:" Did you hear that?" I asked panicked trying to find mine and George's clothes.

  George:" He's gonna be so pissed you know that right?" He said a tad amused but I was so not in the mood .

Y/n:" Shush I know." I said as i picked my panties from George's hand. He was fully dressed by now and got up to meet my brother right in front of the door.

  George:" How did you sleep sleepyhead?" He was trying to lighten up my brother who was clearly seeing me through the almost closed door.

  Lewis:" Don't fucking talk to me , Y/n come out right now."

Fuck

  Y/n:" Hii broo how was the nap?" I tried to change the subject but he clearly wasn't.

  Hamilton:" Don't 'hi bro' me , that was nasty Y/n , just go to your seat.... GO." He said almost screaming.

  George:" Calm down " he said putting a hand on his shoulder but Lewis pushed it away.

Lewis:" That's so fucking screwed, I don't wanna see either of you ."

  I threw him an apologetic look but he didn't seem to catch. He got his things from his seat and chose the one furthest away from us.

Y/n:" That wasn't very nice of us if you think about it."

  George didn't said anything as he stared at the clouds next to us.

  It was a long flight home.

_________________________

   We arrived at the airport and each of us was picked up by our drivers. I look at Lewis as he was trying to help his driver with the baggages and the look he gave me wasn't an angry one or sad , it was the look of our father when we weren't in the house by 9 pm , or when we got speeding tickets like every week , it was a look of disappointment.

  And i hated it .

George on the other hand was completely over it near me but with Lewis , it was another story .

*GEORGE'S POV*

  Y/n:" I hope everything is okey between us , I'll deal with Lewis and we'll get him something nice to forget about it , okey?" She said with her iconic smile on her face, but it wasn't the same in her eyes.

George:" Of course , but I think I have to be the one to make it right ... anyway let's talk later my drive is here." I said thinking about all the things Lewis told my about her other relationships and all the promises I made to him that were gonna take it slow. I broke my promise before but this time he saw us.

  I'm a shit ass friend.

Y/n:" Sure , talk to you later." She opened her arms for a hug but I couldn't do it , it's not like i didn't hugged her before but this time my guilt and my inability to keep my promises got in the way.

  I nodded and simply turned around and left to my car.

*Y/N POV*

   George...