CHAPTER - 10

When Taehyung removed the duct tape from the tied men's mouth making him yell in pain. The men then shouted.....

"Wtf ! Where am I ? Who you all are and why did you kidnapped me ?"

This wasn't the end of the questions and the men went on.
Soon the black cloth was also removed from his eyes.

The tied man looked ahead only to find Taehyung standing in front of himself with a smirk on his face.

Taehyung then said.....

"You look suprised Oberoi. Didn't expected something like this just the next after your wedding was crashed by me"

Taehyung then turned and walked to sit on his place and ordered his men to leave.

Currently it was only Taehyung and Parth Oberoi in that room. While Taehyung was sipping the alcohol, Parth was burning in anger. He was frusted from the events and him being kidnapped by this evil men was just fuming his anger more and more.

Parth then asked.....

"Why I'm here"

To which Taehyung replied......

"You are impatient, aren't you. Of course,  you are here to take back your bride with youself and then marry her"

Parth looked at Taehyung with suspicion and said.....

"You will not free Y/N just like this. Tell me what's the deal behind this. What do you want in return ?"

Taehyung smiled at Parth and said....

"You know me too well for my liking, your ex- father in law must have provided you the details, didn't he."

Parth was annoyed and yelled at Taehyung.....

"CUT THE CRAP YOU FVCKER AND TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT IN RETURN"

Taehyung then said....

"I would just suggest you to lower your voice if you want safety of your loved ones. And you see dear, nothing comes for free in this world. So you can take your bride back but in return I want you to stop all the cases related about my buissness and maybe we can add Y/N'S virginity. Yes, I also want her virginity.  You know getting virgins these days is quite hard and imagine how they clench around you. To whom I'm even asking, of course you know all these things better than me."

This, this was the end of Parths patience and he started yelling and and trying to free himself from all those ropes...

"I knew it. A dirty and corrupted men like you will say this. You all don't value others life and dignity."

Parth was continuously yelling on Taehyung but Taehyung again said.....

"Calm your tits mate. Y/N is currently holding the title of  being my wife, Mrs. Kim Taehyung so of course, she have to complete her duties as my wife and fullfill my needs."