"Don't say I wish! by doing so, you neither changed the past nor enjoyed the present."

I still stare at her, bewildered, as if she's a beast ready to pounce, oh shit, she's a damn beast, and she's out to freaking murder me!

Well, I turn into an idiot when I'm scared, her gaze intensifies as she traces my neck with touches that give me the creeps, making me completely unsettled, I just want to comprehend what is happening to me.

"Am I terrifying to this extent?"

She spoke calmly, trapping her head between my necks, continuing to sniff me, is this a question in such a situation?

I opted to blankly stare, allowing her to do as she pleases while my mind continues to desperately search for a solution!

"I have a strong desire to possess you, yet I struggle to control that desire, don't toy with my nerves, be an obedient and calm boy as you used to be, so I don't alter my approach!"

She spoke in riddles again, drawing my face towards her and capturing my bewildered gaze, despite the intimidating features of her sharp face, there's a strange allure that makes her seem like an enticing monster.

"What's going on in that mind of yours? are you contemplating the magnificence that is me?"

"Aren't you able to grasp my thoughts?"

"I don't possess the ability to know the unseen, but the expressions on your face reveal your inner dialogues, it seems you're still grappling with my incredible speed in an unusual way."

"True, I don't know why you're here at this time."

"You know my activity peaks more at night, and rarely do I feel the urge to sleep."

"I'm here to save myself, not to let you rest."

"Boldness won't help you here, you'll realize that as soon as I touch my lips to your neck."

"You may suck the blood of others, but I won't be one of them."

"Are you eagerly seeking danger? why insist on your stubbornness?"

"I won't be your prey, so don't imagine you'll get close to me."

"Or what? do you think I'll let you act freely?"

"Aren't these the steps of someone approaching?"

Cassandra became unsettled then retreated a few steps, swiftly leaving in a swarm of flies, inn the moments that followed, Bela entered the room with a subtle smile, sending a wink.

"You're still awake I see, does your injured foot or the wound in your hand cause you pain?"

"To be honest, it's something else, and I can say it's trivial enough."

"What is it then?"

"Somebody disturbs me and crosses boundaries during my sleep, meaning touches that invade my body, causing unbearable irritation and triggering anxieties during sleep."

"But my sisters are asleep, even the maids aren't around the rooms now."

"It's your sister! she pretends to be asleep but enters my room without permission and bothers me without reason, the annoyance continues even now.. it's four twenty-five, and she's been bothering me since one after midnight."

"Things seem normal to me, but why does Cassandra affect you?"

"Don't assume I'll remain silent about her abusive use of her powers, I can't bear those insults anymore, Bela please, free me from this nightmare and sleep with me tonight."