♠︎ TEN ♠︎

Start from the beginning

"Who lives like this?" I mumble to myself.  I've seen better housing in the projects. Shit, even africa has cleaner houses than this.

"Eat it." I tell the girls as they hold a rat in their hands. "Eat it or I'll shove it up your pussy and let it eat you!"

"NO! Please!" One of the girls beg and Champ squats down.

"I bet your baby begged too and you just let him die! There's no mercy for pieces of shit like you. Either you fucking take a bite of it, or it will bite you!"

The red head gags before holding the stomach of the rat to her mouth and takes a bite of its stomach. I hold back the bile rising in my throat as I watch her gag as she starts to tear through the rats body with her teeth.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" Champ ask the other girl holding the gun to her head. "Eat it!"

The girl shakes her head crying hysterical. She drops the rat, but Champ quickly catches it by its tail before grabbing duck tape. "Hold her still!" Champ yells and Polo grabs the girl and holds her down.

Champ shoves the rat in the girls mouth, duck taping her mouth shut. "Trashy bitch!" Champ yells kicking her side.

"What the hell do you want?" Roman asks. His voice barely a whisper as he stares at the women in complete fear.

"I want to know why the hell you decided to befriend Kira. Someone sent you. I watched the video. You didn't meet Kira by coincidence." Roman dodged our questions with a nervous chuckle, but I couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to this squalid place than met the eye. "You're going to die anyways. You can be honest and get a quick death or you can die like your friend there!" I say, looking at the girl gargling, struggling to breath as the rat is lodge in her throat.

"You had some balls stepping into another mans territory trying to hollar at the girls." I hum as I pull out a chair from the table and place it in front of Roman, sitting down.

"Truthfully, I didn't know who you were! I would never-"

I cut him off by waving my hand. "It isn't about who I am. It's about respect and decency. Its about the plan you fucking had to go into my girls house and plant a fucking camera before asking for a lap dance!" I yell tossing the tiny buttom size camera on the ground that I found in the bathroom after Roman came out.

Roman stares at me for a few seconds, denying himself the truth before he breaks down. "I don't know who it is."

"Right." Dom rolls his eyes.

"We were approached by a guy in a black hoodie and pants. We never got a name, but he had dark hair, blue eyes, about five sixish. He wanted us to plant video and audio in the house. He specifically said not to touch anything or anyone, just do some surveillance." Moore, I believe is his name, said.

"Surveillance? For who?"

The guy shrugged. "We didn't ask his name. Offered us each twenty thousand to plant them."

"He gave you the money up front?" Champ questions.

"Half up front. He was supposed to give us today after he got proof."

"He was there?"

Cruz shakes his head repeatedly like he's lost in a trance. "We have a number! A phone number that we texted when we left."

I chuckle as I look between the two guys before looking back at Roman. "Pussies like you make me sick to my stomach. How can you call yourself a man when you can't even handle a little torture? So quick to give information away to save your asses."

"Like you wouldn't." Roman whispers quietly and I smirk.

"You're right. I wouldn't. Loyalty means everything to me. Champ over there took four bullets, a bad beaten, and got all his teeth, toenails and fingernails ripped off last year to save my life. I'd do the same for his. Loyalty is everything."

"I didn't cave. Not even a little." Champ winks at Roman as he licks his lips. "Some are raised to be men and I guess some are raised to be bitches."

Polo digs in the guys pockets and pulls out five cellphones. "Which number?"

"390 number." Cruz says quickly.

"Let's get them all back to the house. I'm sure Clay and Mike want to have some fun." I stand. Clay and Mike are my hitman. They do the torturing and killing for fun.

"We gave you what you want!" Moore cries! "Please, I have kids and a wife!"

I laugh as I shake my head, looking over at the girl he was about to fuck before we busted through the door. "Again, Loyalty means everything to me. In everything someone does. Work. Family. Friends. It's all the same."

My mind flashes to Kinsley naked. Her body; perfection. Curves, love handles, thick thighs; absolute heaven. If she was my wife, there wouldn't be another women ever. Who am I kidding? There's nobody else now.

I glance at Champ and the look on his face tells me he's thinking the same thing.

"Make sure to get a few of Roman's friends." I mention as I kick a rat that ran across my foot.

"Let's get the fuck out of here! I need to get sprayed down and checked for diseases!"

"Fucking filty!" I shake my head in disgust as I get in the car.

I go through the five phones looking for the 390 number. To my surprise, a text from the number comes through as soon as I turn the phone on.

"You tracking this?" I ask Dom and he nods from the front seat as Polo speeds down the road, jumping on the highway.

"Already on it!"

"Job done? Nothing on my end yet. I'm getting impatient."  The message read.

"Shouldn't hire amateurs for your dirty work. I'm coming for you. Wade Violet." I signed the text. I wasn't afraid if he knew who I am or that I found his shitty cameras. I want him and everyone else to know that if they fuck with me or someone close to me, I will come for them and their family.

"We just lost the signal! It's somewhere between hillside and grove!" Dom says and Polo flips the car around, speeding in the direction of the last ping.