Girlfriend to Fiance

Hello People,

Thank you for supporting my previous writings❤️.

Before jumping to the main story just a heads up:

- English is my second language and kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes, if any
- Your love and support is all what I need, so please do Read, Like, Comment and Share your feedback
-Please be warned that this story has some sexual reference/content
_____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____ . _____

To the viewers - If you have read my prior writings you would have understood that few incidents are my own experiences.

The Wish and At Resort are my own experiences with my girlfriend and the remaining are my fantasy/dream.This story is an addition to my own experience.
I will continue this story with same proxy name Me as Varun and my girlfriend as Akansha.

1.3 years after that resort incident we finally decided to inform our parents about our relationship. We were little scared as we were not sure if our families are going to accept us or not. With some courage we informed to our parents about our relationship and convinced them for our marriage. After a few months our families met and decided on the wedding date, location and other plans. We got engaged 2 months before our wedding date. Now me and akansha meet regularly without any fear of getting caught to parents.This moment was so memorable as we could now meet with all the right and freedom.

One day likhith my friend called me and asked me to meet along with akansha. We met him in a restaurant and asked him what happened why did he call us to meet him. He then told us that he was getting engaged in a week. Me and akansha were very happy to hear the news and congratulated him.He invited us to the engagement and discussed the wedding plans.Akansha promised him that we will be attending his engagement without miss.

The engagement was just 23 days before our wedding. On the day of engagement, I went to pick akansha from her home. She was very well dressed in a saree.A jhumka and a small necklace. She was  so cute and beautiful. She had worn a blue soft saree and a pink blouse. She knew how I like to see her in saree,so she wore the saree in such a way that her waist was visible which would increase her beauty to the next level.

 She knew how I like to see her in saree,so she wore the saree in such a way that her waist was visible which would increase her beauty to the next level

We went to the engagement and attended the function. Likhith was looking soo happy and was enjoying his day. The bride was pretty and beautiful. We took pictures, greeted them and left for lunch. After lunch we spent some time with them as we were his close friends and left the place by 4 in the evening.