He loved all of these dirty parts of you. It motivated him immensely. His pace picked up and your eyes closed for a moment, letting your other senses feel him inside of you. His hair was undone now from the sex, his long hair now umbrellas over you and your body as he looked down at the rest of your body while he fucked you.

Your hands traveled all over his body as he fucked you. His soft skin and his prominent eyebrows, his long hair that smelled of fresh shampoo and his plump lips. You pulled him in for a kiss as he thrusted into you. Your tongues collided as you moaned into his mouth. He pulled away, looking at you once more before leaning back and kissing you.

He proceeded to kiss your face and neck, licking it. You moaned in response.

"I love you...I love you...." You moaned as he fucked you. He inhaled a sharp breath as he rested his head in the crook of your neck, kissing you and breathing your scent in. Somehow, the sound of those sincere words made Eren harder. This was love. There was no beating around the bush anymore.

These intense feelings of love that he's felt for who knows how long. He always wanted to be yours, in any capacity. If you told him you wanted to run away from everyone and everything, he would do it in a heartbeat. He was utterly and fervently in love with you and the sound of your voice. The way you fidget with his hair tie and worry about him. The way you get angry and the way you laugh. Your smile. Your clothes. Your hair. Your skin. Your eyes that met his for the first time. He remembers that note that you wrote him when you played the dumb game with him and his friends.

I don't know why you hate me so much but oddly enough, it won't stop me from trying to be your friend. And I hope you let me see the boy that everyone told stories about tonight- y/n

He keeps it in the back of his phone, in his case. He folded it and colored the small page a dark green, your favorite color. And he loves to look at the photo booth pictures the pair of you took for the first time. He almost considered it a date.

He loves you. So much. Before you even had an idea.

"I love you." He whispered into your ear in a breathy tone which sent shivers down your spine. You lightly moaned back into his ear and wrapped your arms around him tightly, letting him fuck you. He kissed you desperately as your foreheads pressed together, thrusting against each other.

"I love you." Those were the only words that were said throughout the entirety of sex. Those words were used in this setting as if they were the raunchiest words to ever be used. But this was solidification. It was all that needed to be said between you two. I love you. You do. He does too.

And you finished together.

[THIRD PERSON POV ENDED]

☆☆☆☆☆

Time has passed. Not long enough that Eren has gone to court and been sentenced or hit with a plea of any kind. He says that his lawyer is trying to get him out of jail and strictly do probation and house arrest. But since it is a RICO charge, it seemed unlikely that he would get no jail time at all. I've been trying to keep up with the schoolwork I missed but I've been so worried about the likeness of Eren that it's been more than a distraction. It's blocking me from focusing all together.

I've been staying in Eren's house too. He didn't have all the time in the world before he was possibly detained and taken away. Although, the trial will probably last a while until a jury can come to a verdict. I haven't talked to anyone else yet. Well, no one has really reached out. It's something that I've grown painfully used to. The only person I talk to is Eren now. I'm not sure if he could say the same.