twenty six

A/N: Happy New Year you guys! It's insane that I hit 8K reads on xmas and for the new year, you guys gave me 9K reads...Thank you so much for following this story! I see your comments and I always laugh at them but anyhow!

CW: smut!

☆☆☆☆☆

 I wore a black dress with the red heels that Eren got me and wore makeup to match the shoes.

Red and black were my theme tonight. Dark red and black.

I looked in the mirror and observed my makeup carefully. I covered the bruise well enough that I don't think Eren would notice.

I walked out of my room and went into Mikasa's. She stood by her mirror, finishing her makeup. She puckered her lips on the mirror before smiling at herself, observing her look. She turned and looked at me up and down before smiling.

"Eren's shoes?" She asks. I nod before looking down at them.

"They're so cute that I might die. I love them," I tell her. She chuckles.

"He will too, trust me," She replies.

"I'm bringing comfy shoes in case though," I informed her. She hums, nodding.

"Oh, true," She responds as she picks up some things she left around in her room before putting her heels on.

"Oh shit, did I tell you about how Eren and I ran into Jean and Connie in the pharmacy?" I asked Mikasa as I walked back into her room at the reminder. She looks at me before shaking her head.

"No. What happened?" She asks. I chuckle.

"Eren and I were buying...Stuff. And Connie noticed us. I had a huge hickey and lied about it. Then Jean came and he was all weird like always and then Eren and I left but..." I trail off. Mikasa watches me.

"You're thinking about Jean," She concludes. I nod.

"Yeah. Things are just super weird. I wanted to be his friend but..." I told her. She nods.

"He feels like shit. Constantly beating himself up for it. He wants to give you your space. And whenever you're ready, you can talk to him," She tells me. I nodded before looking at her with slightly creased eyebrows.

"How do you make that sound like a fact? You talk to him?" I ask her. She looks at me before scoffing.

"I've known Jean forever now. I'm just guessing," She replies. I nod.

☆☆☆☆☆

Mikasa and I arrived at Eren's house and parked up the driveway since he told people not to park there. He said it was my spot. He's stupid.

We got out of our cars and quickly approached the door as it was left open with the music blasting out of it. Mikasa and I held hands as we walked in and looked around. The loud music blaring through the living room like always.

I could smell the weed and the alcohol throughout the house as I heard the cheering and endless conversations. I go into the kitchen with Mikasa, where everyone usually is. I pour myself a drink and look at Mikasa as she speaks to Sasha.

I look around and see Jean, who was watching me from afar with a somberness to his expression. Behind him was Eren, who was approaching me. I gave him a smile as he hugged me.

"You look so good. I wish I could kiss you," He told me in my ear as he hugged me. I chuckled as he kissed my cheek quickly, pulling away.

He observed my outfit before seeing the shoes and smiling at me.