nineteen

A/N: hey y'all! i hope you enjoyed last week's chapter! i was really looking forward to the reactions since it's been a long time coming LOL! this chapter is only partially in Eren's POV but next chapter will be entirely in Eren's POV. and it's one of my favorite chapters too so stay tuned! see you guys next saturday!- ian :3

CW: smut

✩✩✩✩✩

Eren's POV [Third Person POV]

Eren sat slouched on his couch as Connie, Armin, and Jean were scattered around in the living room, sharing a blunt and laughing over the stories of last night; Mikasa's birthday party. Armin huffed out smoke before passing the blunt to Eren as he was glued to his phone, texting angrily. Eren watches Armin with a mischievous smirk.

"Annie?" Eren asks before inhaling smoke. Armin sighs before tossing his phone on the couch, sitting beside Eren at a comfortable distance.

"She's driving me fucking crazy, bro..." Armin tells him frustratingly. Connie snickers.

"This is why you can never tie a girl down. Because then they feel like they can bitch you," Connie tries to spread some wisdom. Eren looks at Connie, unamused.

"That's why you're still single. You think that all women are like Annie to justify you being bitchless," Eren insults Connie. The boys laugh at Eren's insult. Connie rolls his eyes.

"You're the bitchless one now. When was the last time you even got laid? Pussy," Connie spits back. Eren snickers.

"Last night," Eren candidly and carelessly admits. The boys' eyebrows raised at the news.

"Who?" Jean asks curiously. Eren shakes his head calmly before passing the blunt, not answering the question.

You and Eren haven't spoken much since last night. But that's just because you guys haven't seen each other since. Later on, the entire group would go out bowling and you would be there.

Eren was excited to see you and exchange flirtatious words and to just watch you with the thought that he slept with you. He was in bliss when he was around you. Like a giddy little boy.

He felt like his teenage self when he started to look more attractive, growing into his features and getting attention from girls. Except this time, he cared solely about your attention.

But even then, Eren wasn't going to share that you and he slept together. That seems like something he feels you would like to have a say in. So until that conversation is had, the sex you two had, is known to no one.

Jean relaxed on one of Eren's lounge chairs in the living room as he passed the blunt to Connie. He exhales smoke as he stares at the ceiling. He looks back down at the group of boys before speaking.

"...What do you guys think about Y/n?" Jean suddenly asks everyone. Connie scoffs before chuckling. He shakes his head lightly, recalling a memory.

"I think she's sexy as fuck. At Mika's party, she chased with a lime from my lips. I had to walk away before I got a wood. She's like a witch..." Connie lightheartedly tells them.

Eren shifted in his seat a bit at the sound of Connie's lewd thoughts about you. It ticked him off hearing it but he already witnessed it. And he smirked to himself at what happened after that...

Jean sucks his teeth before throwing a couch pillow at him.

 "Shut the fuck up. I meant like as a person. You guys think she's cool?" Jean rephrases his question. Connie passed the blunt to Armin as he shrugged his shoulders.