Chapter 132: Too Many Presents to Handle!

Start from the beginning

"Hehe, well, I'm glad you enjoyed my presents; however, I can't take full credit for those gifts; only one is mine, the twelve-leafed spiritual clover. I had originally planned on giving you a different present; however, when my mother found out, she swapped it out with the rainbow stone of harmonization." Said Birger as he chuckled while explaining why he was late arriving at the Fairy Clan.

"Then it seems I must thank Queen Nerthus next time I see her." Replied Eyvor with a light chuckle as she proceeded to grab the second to last dimension ring on the table, which was placed on a golden plate labeled Royal Elf.

"I'm quite interested in knowing what Prince Elif gifted Eyvor; with how calm he's been this entire time, he must have confidence in his presents." Muttered Goliath with a small smile of interest.

"Well, I advise you to prepare yourself; knowing Prince Elif and how much he loves boasting about himself, I'm sure the gifts he's arranged for Eyvor will be unique, to say the least." Remarked Birger as he carefully eyed Eyvor, who was curiously inspecting the dimension ring.

"Haha, you don't need to exaggerate, Birger; I didn't prepare anything too crazy, though if I had known beforehand, I would make this bet; I would've gone overboard." Said Elif with some laughter, though Birger didn't fully believe his claim.

Once Eyvor was done examining the dimension ring, she summoned all five gifts and floated them in the air, though before she even opened the chests, everyone was already somewhat startled at the number of gifts, considering up until now, the highest amount of gifts from one Hegemony has been three.

"What was that about preparing nothing too crazy, Prince Elif?" Asked Birger dryly while eyeing Elif, who simply ignored his comment.

"Five present; this is a rather significant amount, Prince Elif." Stated Eyvor, though, from her facial expression, it didn't seem like she opposed it.

"Well, there were originally only supposed to be four presents; however, just before leaving, I added a little extra, if you will." Said Elif as he fanned himself with his quạt tay, though Eyvor didn't fully believe he added just a little extra.

"Oh, also, I suggest opening the golden chest last and the green chest first; I don't want you accidentally opening the worst gift for last; that would be very anticlimactic." Added Elif, to which Eyvor nodded in agreeance as she opened the green box first.

"P-Prince Elif, are you sure this is the correct chest? You didn't happen to mix them, did you?" Asked Eyvor with an awkward smile as she and everyone else viewed the contents of the green chest.

"Nope, you've opened the correct one; the chest with the five nine-leafed and two twelve-leafed spiritual clovers. I expected them to be a decent present; however, with Birger having already gifted you one, they almost seem dull now." Remarked Elif with a slight frown and a shake of his head while glancing at Birger.

"I-I see, Prince Elif; anyways, even if they seem dull to you, this is still an incredible present, and just because I now have three doesn't mean its value is any less in my eyes." Said Eyvor with a forced smile as she closed the chest and stored it in her dimension before opening the smallest chest, which revealed a pinkish pill with five stars.

"Just merely breathing in its aroma, I can already feel the pill's effects." Muttered Eyvor in amazement as she felt her ethereal body strengthen and purify itself.

"Is that the soul enrichment pill, Prince Elif?" Asked Patriarch with a raised eyebrow; even from this distance, he could smell the pill and very slightly feel its effects.

"Yes, it is; a five-star, high-God tier soul enrichment pill. Though you must be quite familiar with this pill if you could deduce it just from the smell alone, Patriarch." Replied Elif with a nod of his head while outstretching his hand toward Eyvor, who was currently in a daze from the pill's smell and its effects on her body, before manifesting a small purple palm that shut the small chest.

"Yes, the soul enrichment pill is a staple pill used by Fairies, so I've had my fair share in this lifetime; however, I believe I've only consumed one pill that is of the same quality as the one in that chest, and that was shortly after my coronation." Stated Patriarch with a light smile while chuckling at Eyvors behavior.

"Ahh, sorry about that; the pill's aroma was so delectable that I momentarily forgot where I was." Said Eyvor with a light blush and an embarrassed expression while everyone in the dining hall either laughed or was caught in a trance by Eyvor's beauty.

"No need to be in a rush, dear; nothing will happen to your pill." Commented Matriarch with a chuckle while using her hands to cover her mouth.

Once the dining hall regained its tranquility, Eyvor continued with opening the chests, and this next one was as good, if not better, than the soul enrichment pill.

"Prince Elif, you must be joking; the soul enrichment pill was already more than I could ask for, not to mention it was of perfect quality. However, now you gift me this? A mystical lotus?" Stated Eyvor with shock as she eyed the mystical lotus, which had seven petals, each petal of a different color.

"First, five nine-leafed and two twelve-leafed spiritual clovers; second, a soul enrichment pill of perfect quality, and now a mystical lotus." Muttered Matriarch with a frown while nervously glancing at her dimension ring on the table nearby Eyvor and the two chests floating in the air, precisely the golden one.

___

Created a discord server, so if anyone wishes to join, [https://discord.gg/TGc9yymDJP]

___
___

Elven Legacy (Chapter 226: The Infamous Flirtatious Prince) || Hero of Harmony (Chapter 108: Meeting Neighbors) || One Piece: Chaos Kong (Chapter 183: Finally Completed)|| Marvel's Black Steel (Chapter 112: Demonic Little Girl) at [patreon.com/Ozonelayer691]