48 - Kadhal Kadal? Kamaa kadal? 🔞

Author- Sorry for disappearing now and then. I'm not in a position to give regular updates manichuu..

This chapter is highly mature content so read at your own risk.

🔞 🔞 🔞  .... even 21+ thaan...

Read at your own risk Makkaley.....

Aadhavan and Shivu was lying in the bed.

Seeing the waist chain he leaned towards it and gave a peck making her jerk.

Shi - mama.

She hissed.

He gave a puppy eye making her melt.

Once again her concentration turned towards her son.

Aad.mv - Ivan epo thungii.. enaku eppa kedaikirathu.. shhh..

He sighed mentally.

Aad - Ammu.

He called her in low tone.

Shi - Mm
Aad - Inum evalo neram.
Shi - Ungaa pulaa dhanaa neengaaley avan kita solli thungaa solungaa..
Aad - Na soldrathaa avan epo ketu irukan.

He sighed making her chuckle. His hand was wandering in her waist. She loved the sensation but didn't react because it would disturb her son's beauty sleep.

He traced her navel and pulled the pleats from her hip making her moan due to the sensation.

Shi - Suma irunga..
Aad - Mm Mm..

He snuggled in her nape. His hot breath was not doing any good to her.

Aad - Ammu...

He husked in her ears.

Shi - Mm..
Aad -  Evalo neram di.. enalaa mudiyalaa..
Shi - Inum konjaa neram.
Aad - Mmm.

He whined.

Aad - Ne eppadi irukaa theriyumaa pakkaa..
Shi - Pesamaa irungaa thambi elunthura poraan.
Aad - Ne edhum pesadhaa.. na matum pesuren.

He whispered in her ears.

She gulped due to his base voice.

Aad - Adhu eppadi di... paal laa ooraa vachaa bun madhri irukaa... kolantha porakarathuku munnadi paal paniyaram madhri irupaa ipo paal bun madhri irukaa di... appadiyee kaadichii sapdanum nu poolaa iruku. Idly madhri irukuraa un idupu adhulaa irukuraa madipum nee podavaa katuraa apo ellam enaa rombaa sothikum di. Already Methu methunu irukura en panju mittai adhu inum konjam perusa aagi inum nalla soft ha iruku di...

She couldn't hear than that.

Shi - Podhum aththan.. en kaadhu pulichiirum niruthungaa..
Aad - Na onumay sollalaa di inum.
Shi - Thambi thungitan avaa thotilaa padukaa vaingaaa.
Aad - Seri..

He stood and came to her side and took the Yaazhan slowly without disturbing his sleep. He made him to lie on the cradle and turned to look around his wife who was looking at him while lying in the bed and supporting her head with her one hand.

She opened her hands for him. He grinned and came to her embrace. He kept his head in her chest and sighed loudly.

Shi - Ennachu..
Aad - Romba naal aachu ippadi un nenju melaa naa paduthu.

She caressed his hair.

Shi - Seri thungungaa..
Aad - Enaa thungaanumaa..

He woke up and looked at her. He moved to her waist and caressed her waist chain.

NEE Vendumendren 🦋 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara