Jealousy (frds with benefits)

You are sitting on the your chair and Jungkook is sittings beside you head resting on your shoulder, hand on you thighs..
Jungkook looked around the class there's no one looking as he move his head a little bit placing a kiss on your neck ..
"Jungkook stop!" You straighten yourself looking around to find out  anyone wtaching or not ...
Jungkook pull his head up "what no one is looking?" Jungkook hand slowly went inside your skirt as he place his hand on your inner thighs ,
You hold his hand stopping him from doing anything further ,
You glare at him "Jungkook stop it here"
Jungkook smirk as he leans to your ear, whispering "what if I don't?"
And start moving his hand under your skirt , drawing little circle on your skin with his finger ..
You both look at eachother,
His eyes , his lips , his hands , his smile , his smirk everything holds something on you ,
He knows what to do to you , he makes your heart skip a bit , he knows where and how to touch you ...

You couldn't hide the feeling in you ,
His eyes stuck on your eyes , you smile and look away , gaze towards your skirt where your both hands are , your voice lower down as your utter "stop kook , not here" ..

He is your bestfriend, and probably one of the only guys in your life , you did had a boyfriend but you broke up and oneday suddenly this friends with benefits thing starts, and after that there's no going back .. 

But he is the only guy who make you blush like fucking tomato, and you don't know how much he loves to take away your breath..

You both are talking your phone light up showing a notification 'tae❤️' [ meet at the library okey] ..
Jungkook frown his eyebrows no to the notification, but the way your face lit up, you shift your all attention to the notification, never happened before,
You stand up "kook I'm going to library bye"
"Yn wait-" Jungkook is stunned by you ,
You ran out of the class room not even looking back at him ..

[5min later]
Jungkook is going through the his phone as he see your update it's a picture of you and tae , okey that's it , now he can't keep his ass down here anymore...

He enter the library as his eyes fall on you two , his eyes fell on you smiling
"Why she is smiling like that?"
"What is he even saying?"

He make his way to you , "hi there" he give you his smile , you smile back "Jungkook?"
You sit beside you "I was getting bored without you" Jungkook voiced ,
"Oh okey sit here than" you said as you pull his cheek a little, he smiled at you ...
"Oh Jungkook this is Taehyung, my project partner , handsome right?" You laughed and tae joined,
Jungkook didn't find it funny from any where....
"And tae this is my best friend Jungkook"
Tae smile at Jungkook but Jungkook didn't,
You and tae looked at eachother as you laughed to lighten the air "let's keep going"

///

"Jungkook go now you'll be late" you are currently at boys changing room, all the boys left for their basketball match, Jungkook is the last one ...
Jungkook pull you closer by your waist
"What ?" You smiled
"Kiss me" Jungkook tug your hair behind your ear..
Eyes roaming to your eyes to your lips
"Kook , you'll be late" you voiced out ..
"Yes, don't make me late, kiss me" Jungkook pulled you more closer...
You giggled , as you hand wrap around Jungkook's neck , you tiptoe yourself,
Your attached your lips with his ,
He captured your lower lips , completely sucking in ..
You both pick up your speed ,
Jungkook walk to the locker, pinning you , his lips never stopped working ..
He pull your left leg by your thigh , pressing your body even more , his hands slip in from your thigh to under your skirt, he rest his hand on you left clothed butt , squeezing it ...
your phone rings , your phone was on your hand , you both stopped Kissing,
You both looked at the phone 'tae❤️'
Normally you would've cut the call , you always do when you are making out with him , but you push him as you pick up the call "yes tae ?"
Jungkook raise his one eyebrow ...
You are walk pass my him but he grab your hand , you look back ,
"Where you going, my match it's starting"
You looked at him  "you go I'll be there okey" you left the room ..

Jungkook roll his eyes , as he punch the locker, "mother fu¢ker"

It's half way through the game , there's no sign of you , ..
Jungkook's getting frustrated, he miss 2 balls , he is not in his mind ..
But finally you showed up,
Oh he wish you won't,
Your hands holding Taehyung's  as you both sit down there ...
You guys are so close with eachother, laughing together..

"Ahh , really what's wrong with them"

Jungkook eyes fell on your two for the last time tae was tugging your hair behind your ear... "That's it , I can't anymore"

Jungkook loves your hair , he loves playing with them , he loves them even before being in this friends with benefits shit ... He don't like if anyone do that to you ... He hates it ...

The match ends , bad luck Jungkook's team didn't win ...
You stand infront of him , but he didn't even look at you he walk pass you ,

You tried to found him everywhere, but he left the college...
You called him but didn't pick up..

So you decide to visit his apartment ,

"What are you doing here?" He open the door and walk away ..
You enter and close the door ..
"Why did you pick up , what's wrong with you, you leave me there, you didn't greet tae"

You flinch as Jungkook suddenly burst
"Tae tae tae !!" 
Jungkook walk close to you  , before he could do anything he pinned you to the door ..
"Jungkoo-"
"Who the fuck is tae to you ?"
"Your boyfriend?"
"New crush?"
"You are ignoring me for that dude"
"You leave on the changing room for that dude"
"You came late to my match for that dude"
"You let him touch you fucking hair"
"What the fuc--"
Jungkook couldn't finish his voice as you press your lips to his ..
You slowly move your lips , sucking it slowly, melting of his anger ...
You broke the kiss and hugged him tightly
"Kook , you are jealous"
Jungkook didn't reply, caz he knows that damm well ..
"But kook tae have a girlfriend, he is just like  a brother to me" you look up
"Brother?"Jungkook voiced out
"Mmm brother" you said as walk towards the couch resting yourself there,
Jungkook followed you sitting down beside you ..
Your eyes fell on his knuckles ,
"What happened here ?"you hold his hand .. 
Jungkook look down , embarrassed to tell you ..
You've been friends for years now there's no news to you that Jungkook punch here and there when his angry or pissed..

You got up sitting on his lap facing him ,
Jungkook hold you ,
You looked at him
"Relive your anger , use me kook"

A/n : short ff , for more short ff check out my ig soyaqqqqqqq
Link in my bio ...
Please don't be a silent reader..
Vote and comment,
Part2 if atleast 5vote ??