4. Feelings?

To the person who added my book to a bunch of your reading lists, thank you, I was considering dropping this but you gave me hope.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Zoro was lying down on the white plush bed in a gaudy and lavish room that had been provided for each of the crew members when he recalled what happened earlier in the night.

The lady that called herself y/n was absolutely insane, he hated that he had to listen to what she said and he hated even more the fact that she made his mind fuzzy and made him unable to think properly, it must've been her damn devil fruit.

He traced his fingers over the scars that she had given him earlier when she grabbed his face, for some reason it didn't hurt when she did, instead it felt... pleasurable? he almost wished she would hurt him again just to feel the tingly feeling he had felt earlier.

The greenette considered what she had said, 'I will choose the person to complete each trial along with what the trial consists of' it seemed she would make it difficult or targeted towards whomever she chose, he decided to go train just so he could prepare himself for anything she might throw at him if she did choose him.

He threw himself off the bed and slipped on his scabbards and haramaki before leaving the room. He recalled seeing a decent training ground as he was being led back to the dining room earlier by a maid when he got lost so he tried to retrace his steps.

*

***

*

Zoro was lost, it seemed he had made a wrong turn somewhere along the way and now it was difficult to recognise his way because all the hallways looked the same, covered in maroon carpets and wooden walls with the occasional creepy painting of red eyed people staring through him as if they were still alive.

he was currently at the outer layer of the castle, with large panes of glass separating the warm inside from the blizzarding outside, he couldn't see much out there aside from a furious flurry of snow beating against the glass, he was sure that if he had held a hand to the glass, he would've felt a pleasant chill that would've left him refreshed.

Zoro was honestly considering breaking through the walls to find his way when he heard the sharp sound of footsteps get closer and closer, on high alert because of the nature of the island, he decided to pull out two of his swords and brandished them at his side, he took up a stance and sharpened his senses, ready to strike at a moment's notice.

There.

A pretty red heeled foot had just rounded the corner in front of him when Zoro launched himself forward and fixed his swords in a cross position to strike.

"miembro mariposa!"

Suddenly, zoro felt impact push against his swords and opened his eyes to see a swarm of red and black invade his sight, he could see nothing else, he focused more in front of him and saw wings, hundred of them, wings and eyes and legs and antennae, all swarming him, suffocating him.

The terrified swordsman frantically moved his swords this way and that, trying his hardest to fight off the invincible swarm of butterflies, by the feeling on his swords zoro knew that he was killing some of the bugs, but they just kept coming, he feared he was going to suffocate when they crawled down his throat and into his lungs.

Suddenly the same voice that had called out the previous words called again "

mariposas, regreso!"

Zoro was finally able to see through to the hallway again as the butterflies disappeared to seemingly nowhere, as his sight returned he saw someone in front of him, he recognised the foot that had triggered his attack first and followed it upwards to a white and red flowing dressing gown and even further up to the disappointed face of queen y/n l/n.

Her hands were crossed as she raised a perfectly groomed brow "Is it east blue courtesy to attack your host? Do please educate me." her lips were thinned in an irritated smile and zoro could see a slight irk mark in her s/c forehead.

With a huff the irritated Marino sheathed his swords, of all people why did she have to be here... "i thought you were an attacker that's it, sorry."

"I'll have you know doggy, that there has not once been an invasion in this castle since I've inherited it, so do be at ease and stop barking" the woman in front of him had a foxy smirk that made Zoro want to rip her apart. And that nickname! Did she get off on calling people degrading nicknames or something?! And why didn't he want her to stop?!

"What's with the name lady!?you said yourself that you knew who i was!" the irritated moss head exclaimed angrily.

"Of course I know your name roronoa zoro." She approached him before placing a delicate s/c hand on his head and ruffling his soft green hair. "But doggy just seems to suit you sooo well~ you don't think so?"

W-what was this feeling?! Zoro felt his cheeks heat up and his head where her hand still lay felt impossibly fuzzy.

Zoro smacked her hand off his head and covered his blushing face with his hand the best he could as he stumbled back. "d-don't touch me! W-what the hell are you doing?!" Her devil fruit was supposed to be about butterflies! How the hell was she making him feel so dizzy and hot?

Y/n's face flashed from triumphant to surprised to conniving in a fraction of a second as she saw Zoro's reaction to her teasing, it seemed he hadn't gotten a grasp on what he was feeling yet, this would be fun...

"I see you have your swords with you, going for some night training? I could help you with that, you know... you just saw for yourself my skills in fighting."

Zoro was sure she was planning something and refused to fall into her trap "like hell I would! I'm not an idiot!"

y/n placed a hand onto her cheek and frowned "Oh dear, that's so rude! Especially since I was going to offer you some of the prized sake I had imported specially from the north blue, such a shame."

Sake? "I'll do it."

"hm? Could you repeat that? I didn't quite hear you" y/n knew exactly what she was doing.

"I said I'll goddamn train with you!" zoro was annoyed that y/n was able to capture his one weakness, alcohol. He was only doing it for the alcohol, definitely not so he could have an excuse to spend more time with the strangely captivating woman in front of him.

Y/n smiled wide as Zoro agreed, she knew he wouldn't be able to refuse her offer, she knew how to get what she wanted after all, she always got what she wanted.

"How wonderful! I'll lead you to the training grounds" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

yes, its THAT kind of story, y/n is totally a dommy mommy.