122

Lisa

She didn't need to spell out the details or how she meant being patient and respecting her space without giving up on her. Our relationship, as loosely as we defined it, reminded me I needed to change that ambiguity. But her fingers threading up my shirt, stroking the outline of my jeans, and drawing the blood flow there distracted me the more she teased. I cupped my hands around her waist and squeezed her against the effect she had on me. She hummed and rubbed her hips until my eyes wanted to roll out of their sockets from the friction. Too many sweaty clothes were between us as my lips found hers, kissing her with less patience and more urgency than the previous reintroduction.

With rough tugs from her hands, my jeans puddled around my knees. In tandem, I tore her pants and shirt off. The pile we created in the corner of my truck grew until I hoisted her onto the blankets, climbed up, and knelt between her legs. The sight of her, flushed pink, spread open, and glistening wet made me embarrassingly hard.

I fisted my base and dragged the tip in a teasing stroke over her seam, releasing a shudder from both of us. Leaning over, I press my lips wherever they landed - up the arches of her ribs, the inward curve of her waist, the concave dip around her navel, and the soft swells of her breasts. She smelled like natural soap and perspiration but tasted like sunshine and redemption. The sight of her eyes fluttering closed, her lashes resting on her cheeks, and the soft brown peaks tightening on her breasts hardened me skin-tight between her folds.

With a reach between us, I found her sensitive nerves, rubbing them as I shifted lower. Soft moans rounded her lips, and her forehead tightened with her eyes squeezed closed. Her chest pitched with uneven breaths, and a pink flush filled her cheeks. Her entrance quivered around my tip and lit up the nerves with sensitivity. She shuddered out a trickle of wetness, and I pushed inside.

A slow, guided entrance was torturous. Her hot, slicked walls squeezed around me, and I groaned from the mind-wipe of 'thank fuck' relief that rushed through me. Pleasure throbbed up my shaft and tingled down my spine with each inch deeper until I buried myself back where I belonged.

"Lisa..." The cry of my name from her lips pushed me deeper. She rolled her hips, bringing us flush. Her fingers clutched my hips as I grounded my elbows. Her hair spilled around her, and I tangled my fingers in a mess of endless black strands.

I clenched my mouth, unsure if she was ready to hear what I wanted to say. Instead, I pushed the unsaid words into each forward stroke, silent demonstrations of my promises and intentions. There wasn't anywhere else I wanted to be. She was who I wanted. Not just for now, but tomorrow and the day after. Forever.

Connected to her, I kissed her to make up for lost time until my lungs burned. Her pupils rounding, her teeth denting her lips, and her body squirming to catch that high of pleasure released a crushing sensation in my chest. Words trembled my lips, ones she wasn't ready for yet. Don't say it, Lisa. With a drag back and push back inside, I groaned when her hands pulled me in and her hips pushed back in tandem. Her topping me from the bottom pushed me faster and harder, fucking her with faster and harder snaps of my hips until our skin met in soft taps, and I panted into her shoulder in between wet, sloppy kisses. She tightened beneath me, her back arching as her insides swelled in a fast surge of pressure. She clenched with tension, her hard forehead grounding against my shoulder, and came with a loud cry.

A loud moan rumbled through my chest as her release soaked me to my balls. The rush of hot, slicked fluid turned my thrusts into light slaps. My heart pounded to burst through my chest, sweat tickled my chest and lower back, and an insane pressure filled me inside her. It crested, making me pull out so I released on her hip. Her hand caught my dick before I fisted myself and tugged me to empty. The heated look she gave me from under her lashes had me thinking about a second round. The best-sated relief spread through me. I pressed my forehead into her shoulder, followed by a short kiss. I rolled to my side and grabbed a towel. "Sorry, we never..."

"Don't worry." She offered a lazy smile and wiped herself clean. "I'm on the pill."

My enjoyment was simple, my dick in her hole, but I wanted Jennie more than satisfied. I wanted to know where she liked to be touched, which movements curled her toes, and which ones made her cry out my name. I skimmed my fingers between the warmth of her thighs and stroked up and down her wet, swollen folds. It was all her, warm and slick. She jolted stiff when I rubbed over her clit, the apex swollen and red.

"Lisa!" she cried out as my fingers went back to work. I slid one in until my knuckles pressed in her outsides. Her abdomen clenched and she grounded her chin to her chest. Rolling her lip under, she bit down, shaking her head and squinting her eyes.

"It's not too much." I whispered, greedy for more. Jennie's fingers pinched my forearm, not to make me stop but to brace herself. Her locked-up frustration tugged a grin on my face. I rolled my wrist and rubbed her clit with the heel of my hand as wetness pooled around my finger. Her second orgasm rushed forward in a tight clench.

"Let go, darling."

Her release trickled around my fingers, the quivers of her coming undone in my hand, and a low cry of my name surged renewed interest in my veins. I smirked at her heavy-lidded eyes and curled my finger over her inner ridges. Warm heat swelled around it, and she gasped.

"Breathe." I whispered, mesmerised by those rounded pupils. "We're just getting started."